Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F50 nos

I remember when we were just one big happy family....

>.>
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Community has changed a lot but I'm not sure if for the better. Hotsand was utilized a lot more and of course like some others, I was neckdeep in lynchmob, mods were more hardassed and stupidity on the forum was scarce.

Now lynchmobbing is looked down upon, mods eased up and things are generally chill except for the rise in stupidity and general accepting of domdom members.

As for F50, the only thing I have against him is the fact that he likes K-on. That itself is good enough to disown any sort of friend, but I believe we can work through it.
    Last edited by PhoenixRider; 4th August 2011 at 09:20 PM.

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    I remember when we were just one big happy family....

>.>
    This was never true. In fact you were banned before, and came back under an alternate account for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    Community has changed a lot but I'm not sure if for the better. Hotsand was utilized a lot more and of course like some others, I was neckdeep in lynchmob, mods were more hardassed and stupidity on the forum was scarce.

Now lynchmobbing is looked down upon, mods eased up and things are generally chill except for the rise in stupidity and general accepting of domdom members.

As for F50, the only thing I have against him is the fact that he likes K-on. That itself is good enough to disown any sort of friend, but I believe we can work through it.
    i blame hipsters and how it's "cool" to post like you dont know or dont care about anything
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

Phantom Watch

Quote Originally Posted by Bishopz View Post
    You guys were having an argument over if animals made sounds when they pooped. Wth.
    Wait, really?

Something is wrong with both of you.

Also I hate HS we should lock this forum

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    This has been going on for a while now, at least in my eyes. His attitude has been steadily going downhill over the past year, and we've had several confrontations in the chatbox, ultimately culminating with this
    Maybe I shouldn't point out that this is often right? You do tend to act like a mod/admin on occasion.

I actually haven't noticed F50 much. Maybe it's because in terms of stubborness and other fine qualities, my own outstrips his.

Quote Originally Posted by F50
    Tesi, you seem to always oppose every action I do on the forum. You challenge the threads I lock, move, delete, etc. Is it wrong to have different beliefs? Is it wrong to stand firmly and defend our beliefs? Is it possible to debate our ways of thinking to each other without having to use words like "stupid"? Must every argument that can't be resolved end in labeling each other?
    I kinda agree with this, just on general principle.

We think on entirely different planes, and while we may never see eye to eye on matters, I hope that you would learn to accept, if not understand, the viewpoints of other people.
    I definitely agree with this. Dark Thread proved to me that while I sorta understand how Tesi thinks, I'm fairly sure he has zero concept of the way my brain works (as is most of the rest of the forum).

You know there's something wrong when there's a guarantee you were dropped as a baby. Several times.

Just because your parents claim they didn't do that, it doesn't mean they're not lying.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Ryuuji

Quote Originally Posted by bulmabriefs144 View Post

I definitely agree with this. Dark Thread proved to me that while I sorta understand how Tesi thinks, I'm fairly sure he has zero concept of the way my brain works (as is most of the rest of the forum).
    This is irrelevant to the argument, and we aren't even talking about Tesiqurasa and you arguing. For the sake of the topics that you have derailed, please hold off on this thread.

a dumbass baby

Quote Originally Posted by NegiWarrior View Post
    Wait, really?

Something is wrong with both of you.

Also I hate HS we should lock this forum
    It was F50 that was getting mad about it. Tesi just mentioned something about pooping in Maple and F50 was like GIMME PROOF.

My dog winces in pain when he takes a crap.

Theres yer proof.
    Last edited by Bishopz; 5th August 2011 at 10:29 AM.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post

Spoiler!

To actually post and be serious: Let's not make this another thread lamenting the degradation of the community. It's about F50.

I don't know what went down but I will admit that there has been times when he's seemed elitist. Overall though, he's a good mod. He does what he's supposed to do, which is moderate the forum. Even though this is a small community, there still needs to be some semblance of order. Otherwise this will just become a ****fest of idiocy.