Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: F50 nos

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    6,251

    Default F50 nos

    This guy used to be one of my favorite members on the forum. I don't understand why he changed so much over the past year. It's gotten to the point that he's nothing more than an elitist, stubborn mule, trampling around under the guise of "being objective". At first he does go on a pretty objective path, and is very consistent and fair in the tech section. To be honest, I can't imagine a tech section without him. However, after he leaves that area and ventures into other parts, his "objective" mindset is quickly overcome by stubbornness.


    This has been going on for a while now, at least in my eyes. His attitude has been steadily going downhill over the past year, and we've had several confrontations in the chatbox, ultimately culminating with this



    While the arguments were frustrating, that really pushed me over the line. At the very least, I'd like an explanation. I'm mainly posting here to keep the tension out of the chatbox, no one likes that.


    Spoiler!



  2. #2
    Aisu #2100 White Mage Abyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fun City.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    I think what is frustrating is that' F50 is a very smart person, but lately his attitude and his actions have been extremely stupid to put it bluntly. F50, you're god-damned better than this. Stop, Look at the things you say, imagine them said to you, and reflect on it. You're very capable of doing that. You really do have a Holier Than Thou attitude among us. It seems like you really don't like us, why bother being here?

    Actually I'll say it right now.

    F50, I'm sick of your arrogant attitude, you're a moderator of a website dedicated to a children's game, big man.
    Last edited by White Mage Abyss; 4th August 2011 at 10:57 AM.

  3. #3
    Drake
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Heh funny, I actually had the opposite experience as yours Tesi. When I first saw him chat in the chat box (forgot specifically what it was about but he was snapping at a member), I thought to myself:"Who the F is this douche?" But eventually it didn't bother me as much seeing that he only mostly posts in the Tech section. Then again, I don't spend as much time on the chatbox as you.
    SienZPaladin , lv 172 Paladin ~
    ~ KoClSienZ , lv 120 Wind Breaker
    SienZGenesis , lv 200 Bishop ~
    ~ SienZUltimus , lv 49 Assassin


    Lvling record personal best : lvl 1~69 under 24 hrs

    I <3 Pooky !

  4. #4

    Default

    To be honest, I enjoy all of your company a lot, but I firmly believe that specifications and rules were meant to be followed, and I expect nothing less of myself.

    I guess in the past year, I've come to value more and more rules, regulations, and beliefs.

    Tesi, you seem to always oppose every action I do on the forum. You challenge the threads I lock, move, delete, etc. Is it wrong to have different beliefs? Is it wrong to stand firmly and defend our beliefs? Is it possible to debate our ways of thinking to each other without having to use words like "stupid"? Must every argument that can't be resolved end in labeling each other?

    I see that a lot of people have differing beliefs than me. As such, things cannot continue the way they are.

  5. #5
    We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    6,251

    Default

    It's been your attitude in general, Felix. You've come to rely so much on "regulation" that you basically just robot-mod now. Beyond that, it's all but impossible to change your mind on any subject, regardless of how I handle the situation. I've tried joking, calm reason, anger, but none of it seems to work. At that point, you drop the "regulation" and go almost entirely with stubbornness.

    Sometimes things are stupid. Your reaction to the recent events in the chatbox was very ​stupid.


    Spoiler!



  6. #6
    ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ不朽的神皇春卷 ClericLordLeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,576

    Default

    and he deleted me from the face book.



    But no really, f50 is a cool dude

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    It's been your attitude in general, Felix. You've come to rely so much on "regulation" that you basically just robot-mod now. Beyond that, it's all but impossible to change your mind on any subject, regardless of how I handle the situation. I've tried joking, calm reason, anger, but none of it seems to work. At that point, you drop the "regulation" and go almost entirely with stubbornness.

    Sometimes things are stupid. Your reaction to the recent events in the chatbox was very ​stupid.
    We think on entirely different planes, and while we may never see eye to eye on matters, I hope that you would learn to accept, if not understand, the viewpoints of other people.

  8. #8
    Aisu #2100 White Mage Abyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Fun City.
    Posts
    1,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by F50 NOS View Post
    To be honest, I enjoy all of your company a lot, but I firmly believe that specifications and rules were meant to be followed, and I expect nothing less of myself.

    I guess in the past year, I've come to value more and more rules, regulations, and beliefs.

    Tesi, you seem to always oppose every action I do on the forum. You challenge the threads I lock, move, delete, etc. Is it wrong to have different beliefs? Is it wrong to stand firmly and defend our beliefs? Is it possible to debate our ways of thinking to each other without having to use words like "stupid"? Must every argument that can't be resolved end in labeling each other?

    I see that a lot of people have differing beliefs than me. As such, things cannot continue the way they are.
    Fair points, but the way you put yourself off today set a really bad example of that, You're in the right to be stern about moderation, after all it's your job on here. However the manner you did it and the way you presented your case was very rough, and stubborn. When multiple experienced people present you with solid facts about something you should admit to being wrong. It puts of a vibe that you think you can't be wrong, and it puts you on a sort of high-horse. This looks really really bad to other people even if you didn't intend it that way.

  9. #9
    Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    This has been going on for a while now, at least in my eyes. His attitude has been steadily going downhill over the past year, and we've had several confrontations in the chatbox, ultimately culminating with this
    Maybe I shouldn't point out that this is often right? You do tend to act like a mod/admin on occasion.

    I actually haven't noticed F50 much. Maybe it's because in terms of stubborness and other fine qualities, my own outstrips his.

    Quote Originally Posted by F50
    Tesi, you seem to always oppose every action I do on the forum. You challenge the threads I lock, move, delete, etc. Is it wrong to have different beliefs? Is it wrong to stand firmly and defend our beliefs? Is it possible to debate our ways of thinking to each other without having to use words like "stupid"? Must every argument that can't be resolved end in labeling each other?
    I kinda agree with this, just on general principle.

    We think on entirely different planes, and while we may never see eye to eye on matters, I hope that you would learn to accept, if not understand, the viewpoints of other people.
    I definitely agree with this. Dark Thread proved to me that while I sorta understand how Tesi thinks, I'm fairly sure he has zero concept of the way my brain works (as is most of the rest of the forum).

  10. #10
    im a helicopter Omar Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    over the Middle East dropping my payload
    Posts
    3,713

    Default

    You know there's something wrong when there's a guarantee you were dropped as a baby. Several times.

    Just because your parents claim they didn't do that, it doesn't mean they're not lying.
    Spoiler!

    Spoiler!

    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •