Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Clockwork's Guide to the Assassin

lol the way you phrased it, when you were telling me about updating the guide, made me expect a buttload of pictures.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Wow this guide is now over a year old. Also, some minor updates have been added.

Hi, this would be my first time starting as a dexless sin. My funding is about a 5 mil. Could u perhaps give a detailed instructions on the equips that should be worn from assassin to night lord? and perhaps the scrolls to use? If u can tell the funding amount for stat dexless, it would very helpful.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

That's a pretty broad question but let's see ...

There are some good claws available in the Renegade Coin shop right now. They don't require any stats to equip. Since you're funding is only 5 million, go for the 120 claw as your "late-game" or "end-game" claw. Your other gear won't matter as much then since you won't need a lot of +Dex to equip the claw. As mentioned, anything that is level 80+ can work for gear. It really depends on how serious you want to play and how much damage you want to do. Unless you make and find everything (including scrolls) yourself and get lucky with scrolling, you probably won't have enough funds to make a stat dexless build.

As for scrolling, stat dexless likes scrolling for Dex to get enough total Dex to equip claws. So the focus is on scrolls that add +Dex to equips. Also, they'll usually focus their accessories on Dex instead of Luk (e.g. +Dex rings instead of +Luk rings).

made a nl in a less than legal server
    now i kinda want to make on on gms

bolt202/veil225/feint200