Thread: Level 100+ Dual Blade Equips and stuff questions.

Default Level 100+ Dual Blade Equips and stuff questions.

So heya everyone. Currently I'm

And my current stats are

And equips are

And I'm wondering which equips I should get next, any tips about my stats, things I should know about my current equips (prices, replacements, etc.), anything you have to say about the details provided with the equips (below), and other things like that.

Equips in Detail, and Details in general:

Spoiler!
    Last edited by blankaex; 8th August 2011 at 12:09 AM.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    And I'm wondering which equips I should get next, any tips about my stats, things I should know about my current equips (prices, replacements, etc.), anything you have to say about the details provided with the equips (below), and other things like that.
    Your dex is a tad high but at least you don't have to spend a lot to equip better weapons and such. If you feel like lowering it, you should (AP rests cost over 3k nx though).

Dagger/Katara:
    Spoiler!
    These are okay enough for now. Try to work on getting a reverse dagger and maybe cubing your katara to 3 lines.

Top/Bottom:
    Spoiler!
    Don't bother getting new ones. These are perfectly fine. Just work on scrolling/cubing them. Scroll the top for luk and try to get some more %luk on it. You don't have to worry about scrolling the bottom for dex at the moment since you have such a high base. Just worry about cubing it for 3 lines and %luk.

Hat:
    Spoiler!
    Targa should work just fine until you can get a cZak.

Rings:
    Spoiler!
    Definitely get the evo ring if/when you can. Replace your dex ring when you do get it.

Belt:
    Spoiler!
    Eh, a luk belt would be much better. You don't need the dex from this belt.

Cape:
    Spoiler!
    Do you really need the +8 dex? Not for your current equips. Get a good 71+ level cape and scroll/cube that for luk and %luk.

Gloves:
    Spoiler!
    Thief gloves are much better than work gloves. Level 80 is the lowest level 3rd tier glove.

Shoes:
    Spoiler!
    You don't need this much +dex with your current equips.

Pendant:
    Spoiler!
    Try to get a horntail necklace.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Clockwork hit it all, although I would like to point out two things:

It might be cheaper to just buy 3 line thief pants instead of cubing the clean ones to 3 line. A 3 line pair probably won't cost more than 10m in the fm, and you might even be able to get 3% luk with 3 lines for <30m.
    Also, for almost every player, a MoN is a far more reasonable alternative for most players, and it will always be great in PvP. A potted HTP costs what.... ~250m (give or take, depending on server), and you still have to cube it to around 6% stat before it really trumps the MoN. Wait until they fix CWKpq (unless it's been fixed while I was away) and just buy a run for around 20m.

Spoiler!

Thanks for all the info guys, really helpful. I have a general idea of what I should do now (replace Dex equips with Luk equips mostly), but I'd like other people's opinions as well, so keep posting!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    Clockwork hit it all, although I would like to point out two things:

It might be cheaper to just buy 3 line thief pants instead of cubing the clean ones to 3 line. A 3 line pair probably won't cost more than 10m in the fm, and you might even be able to get 3% luk with 3 lines for <30m.
    Also, for almost every player, a MoN is a far more reasonable alternative for most players, and it will always be great in PvP. A potted HTP costs what.... ~250m (give or take, depending on server), and you still have to cube it to around 6% stat before it really trumps the MoN. Wait until they fix CWKpq (unless it's been fixed while I was away) and just buy a run for around 20m.
    No matter how hard I try, I barely make 200 points in PvP. Which skills should I be using, or what should I be trying to do? I was told to use Upper Stab, Slash Storm, Owl Spirit and Flashbang, while I was previously using Fatal BIow and Chains of Hell.

The PQ is fine. It's the actual area that's broken at the moment. If you go into the portal in the map with those big guys with the balls-with-spikes-and-chains to get into the map that slopes upwards just before you go inside CWK, it will lead you to Henesys.
    Last edited by blankaex; 8th August 2011 at 11:57 AM.