Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyatt

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

i dont think wyatt understands the concept of an internet persona

you know, someone that can post and think differently from real life
    an entirely different personality, if you will

which is why im just guessing those last few posts were about how wyatt will randomly bring in personal life problems into unrelated threads
    and i have also yet to see a thread about wyatt in which quotes from months prior were brought up
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

You don't even really need an entirely different internet persona, just enough self-control to keep unrelated issues from boiling over.

Also, semi-off topic:
    Before we get too much more of it in here, I did finally get to meet HS bera in game. They were cool beans. Besides, a ton of them post on the forums now...

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post
    You don't even really need an entirely different internet persona, just enough self-control to keep unrelated issues from boiling over.

Also, semi-off topic:
    Before we get too much more of it in here, I did finally get to meet HS bera in game. They were cool beans. Besides, a ton of them post on the forums now...
    that's pretty obvious.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

HS windia is coolbeans too, they just changed overtime so no one knows me except for warez and thathurts, no one from HSwindia even posts outside of orbis subforum. Bera was sweet but Maple in general is a bore.

You still play maplestory?

Haven't played in a long while.

Let's all make a hate thread about eachother. I can imagine what would be in mine if Raul had a HS account(If you're from kradia, you know what he'd put.)
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

You're shit Wyatt

is basically how i feel about you
    DAE314 SAID THIS

BYE DSH ILY <3 *kissy kissy*

[QUOTE=Wyatt;852941]My problem here is that any time I "try to man up" it's as though people ignore it. I can be one of two people: Serious, and don't care. Yesterday it was don't care mode. What's going to happen, is 3 weeks from now, somebody is going to quote this post, and bring up the past. Once then, I'm going in to rage mode, and basically I'm blind sighted as to what really happens. I don't pay attention to what I am saying, often at times I say things I don't mean. I expected nonetheless of a hot sands thread, as I knew it was about time somebody said what needed to be said. Honestly, if you don't want me in HS Bello, that's fine. Just remember though, half the time I don't mean what I say.

[QUOTE]

So, whenever someone insults you, you go into "rage" mode and have absolutely no control over what you say/do.......

Noice bro.
    Spoiler!

i've lost my got damned mind

Drake

ok biches im just here to say one thing and one thing only.

i think omar is a goddamn bamf
    Spoiler!