Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Wyatt

I like your handwriting.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzrock View Post
    Spoiler!

relevant
    you deserve 500 cool points

you can redeem them anywhere I say

I forgot where though
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Spoiler!

relevant
    This is one of those rare occasions where I can legitimately say, "I loled"

Spoiler!

relevant
    You must have fun when you declare things relevant.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    So flip the bird.

On-topic: Do you believe in god y/n? Now stick with your answer and drop this thread. Sooner or later, it's going to get locked because of ONE stupid post that starts a flame war, and later a Hot Sands thread at the poster. What's one of the top things NOT to debate, especially on the Internet?

Religion.

So why debate it? If I believe you are all f*ggots, I will believe it, and you won't change my belief. As it is was I believe. Drop this ridiculously STUPID debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    I wasn't saying it in the way you interpreted it. What I meant was, what is the POINT of a thread like this? To debate which religion will win the election in 2012? To make sure others feel the same as you do? To argue? If you all are cool about the thread, that's fine. I am not saying "stop posting bout' dem religions" as much as "Don't post religion if you don't want to start a flame war", or so to speak. Really, I just don't want another bulma thread to be created after he posts more manga, which will create drama, and spill out in to unneeded sections. If you all wish for me to not post any further, that is fine, as I do not debate religion. I debate the need to post or talk about religion. And one more thing before anyone says anything. I didn't say you all had a flame war going, I said I don't want one to happen.

Also ty for that pic, is mah new background.
    pretty sure you were

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tesiqurasa View Post

pretty sure you were
    Now look closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt
    If you all are cool about the thread, that's fine.
    Also, that post is not entirely connected with the other one. Either way, I am done posting in that thread afaik.

It seems that you reworked your ideas with the second post after Penguinz rightfully criticized it. That was not at all the message in your initial statement. You clearly stated that we should stop posting in that thread, that the debate had no purpose, and that views cannot be altered online.

The second post was a cop out designed to make your first one seem more moderate and acceptable. The problem is that your first post was in no way moderate. You basically just posted two different ideas: an initial extreme post and a retract of that extreme post.

Spoiler!

Ryuuji

I really don't care what Wyatt says about something he doesn't have knowledge about; I can always ignore comments. What I do feel offended is that a database moderator has the right to call people who debate on a touchy subject "***gots," while he is supposed to represent the community. Pretty unprofessional, no?

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I don't normally care (or notice) what Wyatt posts. But even I noticed that was kinda abrupt and rude.

I don't always like what ppl post about me in response to various threads I comment in. But people do have the right to argue whatever they want. And vice versa.