I honestly just dislike you a lot to say that I hate you. You're a terrible person. You say horrible things to people, behind their backs and to them directly. You use people a lot. You ask for the same thing over and over again, and when you need that same information again instead of remembering or writing down what was told to you you just ask the same thing a million times over again. From almost every instance I've heard you talking you seem to think you're better than everyone else and talk down to people and undermine them. You make false assumptions about a load of things. You know pretty much nothing about Maple Story yet you keep saying things like "I'd buy that for 3bil" or something completely pointless like that, as if the market of Maple stays still all the time. You boast that you've got all these awesome things and that they're God's gift to you. When you give your items out to other people, like that Tournament you held for Dueling Network, you make it seem like you're doing them some massive favour. You've also said some pretty terrible things about Hidden-Street Bellocan as well yet you want back into it constantly. You also make new characters every minute on Maple and say things like "I'll aim for 55 today" when you never ever achieve it, "I only set goals I can achieve".

In short I really hate the type of person you are and that results me in hating you. I don't want you in HS Bello either. Ever. Again.