Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wyatt

Default Wyatt

I honestly just dislike you a lot to say that I hate you. You're a terrible person. You say horrible things to people, behind their backs and to them directly. You use people a lot. You ask for the same thing over and over again, and when you need that same information again instead of remembering or writing down what was told to you you just ask the same thing a million times over again. From almost every instance I've heard you talking you seem to think you're better than everyone else and talk down to people and undermine them. You make false assumptions about a load of things. You know pretty much nothing about Maple Story yet you keep saying things like "I'd buy that for 3bil" or something completely pointless like that, as if the market of Maple stays still all the time. You boast that you've got all these awesome things and that they're God's gift to you. When you give your items out to other people, like that Tournament you held for Dueling Network, you make it seem like you're doing them some massive favour. You've also said some pretty terrible things about Hidden-Street Bellocan as well yet you want back into it constantly. You also make new characters every minute on Maple and say things like "I'll aim for 55 today" when you never ever achieve it, "I only set goals I can achieve".

In short I really hate the type of person you are and that results me in hating you. I don't want you in HS Bello either. Ever. Again.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

^^^^^that exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BuckshotEye-8x Cannoneer
    Destresation- 8x Aran
    [05-06, 19:18] Tesiqurasa: jitenp is hot <----took you long enough

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I don't know you [Wyatt] as much as the older HS bello people do, but from what I've seen, there are some pretty strong feelings here.

Eventually you do have to sincerely man up. I know you've tried a few times over the past few years, but each effort seems too short lived.

Spoiler!

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar

there was a huge ****storm about wyatt a couple years back because he was this huge drama queen who thought everything was about him and that all his actions were subject to scrutiny or something

and now he claims he's gotten over it and doesnt care but i think it might just be an excuse to be flippant
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!

My problem here is that any time I "try to man up" it's as though people ignore it. I can be one of two people: Serious, and don't care. Yesterday it was don't care mode. What's going to happen, is 3 weeks from now, somebody is going to quote this post, and bring up the past. Once then, I'm going in to rage mode, and basically I'm blind sighted as to what really happens. I don't pay attention to what I am saying, often at times I say things I don't mean. I expected nonetheless of a hot sands thread, as I knew it was about time somebody said what needed to be said. Honestly, if you don't want me in HS Bello, that's fine. Just remember though, half the time I don't mean what I say.

Another thing I am going to bring up is the "Wow, you say you will "change" all the time, quit it" People don't give me a chance to "change" before quoting a post from 4 months ago. If you all knew the **** I have been going through, you'd understand. Not "Oh it's teenage stuff" either, it's about me. Like my vision, and what I can't do because of it. Not any of you have what I have, so none of you can relate. Trying to live through this **** sucks knowing that it doesn't get better. So don't mind me ranting over here either, because I read every word you guys said 3 times, and I know exactly what you meant to say. And I know a lot of people hate me, and there's no changing those feelings. So hate me if you will, but you guys don't know the kind of stuff I am going through, and have been for years now.

Also, me "not knowing anything about Maple" is because I ask, and ask, and ask again. That way, I remember years from now. Like how I memorized the HP of an orange mushroom, just by asking years ago. If you are tired of me asking, tell me, and don't just "....." the whole time.

.....:|

Have you seen him berate F50 and accuse him for his lack of understanding technology?

Wyatt how can you even bring up something like that? It's completely unrelated and doesn't allow you to act the way you do. Life problems are completely another subject. I feel sorry that your eye sight is not the best in the world but that doesn't mean you can go crying around in the thread about it. You know how many people can't even see at all? No, because it's completely unrelated to what I've said above.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Wow a little harsh kirby, but you're the boss ^^ And bellocan is like the only HS home that is alive

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

A true proof of character isn't succumbing a list of excuses
    It's being able to overcome that list

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Wyatt how can you even bring up something like that? It's completely unrelated and doesn't allow you to act the way you do. Life problems are completely another subject. I feel sorry that your eye sight is not the best in the world but that doesn't mean you can go crying around in the thread about it. You know how many people can't even see at all? No, because it's completely unrelated to what I've said above.
    I mentioned that because it s DIRECTLY related to how I act. because I am trying to make the best out of what life has given me. If I state here "Fine, I will change" it's going to bring up the past, which is why I don't change. If you all want me to be nicer, and act better, I can try my best to. But I can only do so, if people quit bringing up the past, that's all. Thank you though for posting this, as it has shown me the **** that I've done, and that I need to change the way I am acting.