Thread: What's the best job for LHC (*and* later bossing)?

Icon1 What's the best job for LHC (*and* later bossing)?

Mapel SEA just got LHC - ouch!!

163 hits to kill a level 115 monster with a level 134 I/L with 800+ INT, all potential equips, soem epi,c one unique !! Slow works, Seal doesn't and my 6% critical wand never got one critical hit in 2 days (unless I misunderstand the term)

So, what's the best job to get throgh the 120-150 doldrums by LHCing? Bearing in mind that I will need to boss later?

Thanks

From my limited experience, the job with the most money in it. Seriously, LHC is a party training area, and as much as you don't like party training, that's the only way it'll really work. So choose a class you'd like to boss with, and run that through LHC. I will state, however, that most mobs are fire weak but GMS has decided to remove all elemental weaknesses in LHC. That doesn't necessarily mean MapleSEA will follow, but to be on the safe side: if you choose a Paladin, level it really quickly.

Thank you very much

I wouldn't even recommend LHC until you hit around 140ish, honestly it's fast leveling but you don't get to play your class the way it was meant to be played.
    Stay with your I/L; they're actually quite decent with the huge range of Chain Lighting and are very good bossers once you start maxing all your skills out.

bolt202/veil225/feint200