Thread: What potions or food should I use for my I/L wizard

Icon9 What potions or food should I use for my I/L wizard

I finally hit my second job and now am officially an I/L wizard. My Hp is 530 and my MP is 2389. I'm trying to decide which pots/food to use and I would really like your suggestions on what to buy and use. Currently, these are the potions/food I am thinking of, but not sure what is budget friendly and training efficient:

Ginger Ale: 75% HP & MP = 3800 mesos
    Mana Bull: 60% MP + White Pills: 300 HP = 3120 mesos
    Sorcerer Elixir: 1500 MP + Supreme Pizza: 900 HP & 600 MP = 2500 mesos

In case you need further insight on how I am planning on training my I/L wizard, I'm going with Lightning Bolt first and I plan on tackling the monsters head on. So, I'll be using Magic Guard often.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousmon View Post
    I finally hit my second job and now am officially an I/L wizard. My Hp is 530 and my MP is 2389. I'm trying to decide which pots/food to use and I would really like your suggestions on what to buy and use. Currently, these are the potions/food I am thinking of, but not sure what is budget friendly and training efficient:

Ginger Ale: 75% HP & MP = 3800 mesos
    Mana Bull: 60% MP + White Pills: 300 HP = 3120 mesos
    Sorcerer Elixir: 1500 MP + Supreme Pizza: 900 HP & 600 MP = 2500 mesos

In case you need further insight on how I am planning on training my I/L wizard, I'm going with Lightning Bolt first and I plan on tackling the monsters head on. So, I'll be using Magic Guard often.
    After you hit about 3,700 MP, Mana bulls will be more cost effective than sorcerer elixers, until then, use sorcerer elixers, combined with white potions. And practice teleport! You'll use less potions when you get hit less!

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    After you hit about 3,700 MP, Mana bulls will be more cost effective than sorcerer elixers, until then, use sorcerer elixers, combined with white potions. And practice teleport! You'll use less potions when you get hit less!
    Cost efficiency of Mana Bulls will be equal with Sorcerer Elixirs when max MP equals 4776, not 3700.
    by Cryopon

Try to make your own pots? It's very cheap.

Unless you don't have professions yet, of course.

It's way to early for you to be using gingers right now.
    Do what WhiteMageAbyss said.

Ginger ales are a waste of money, for now at least. Use sorcerer elixirs, until about 5000mp I think it is, and then get mana bulls after that. For HP, use potions that are slightly more than 50% of your MaxHP. So if you're about 500, go for White pills/potions.