Thread: [FP] Returning mage in need of guidance

Default [FP] Returning mage in need of guidance

So, I quit, came back for about a week after BB quit again, came back again and am even more confused. Also doesn't help that even preBB my mage's build was bad(sup 11 PB when max was 30).

Anywhoo, advice on what to do/where to go smash faces at Lv95 with this current setup? Be prepared to see
    Spoiler!

I'd really really really recommend starting your character over again. You pretty much NEED spell mastery. And you NEED Teleport maxed. Poison Breath is useless, get slow instead, it works on bosses. When you hit 70 again, get 1 Explosion, (it has max range at level 1 now) And Max Amp. Amp is amazing as it practically doubles your damage forever. Also you have to have 7 magic bolt now, no big deal.

I had a fear of it being that. I think the fact that when I logged back in and didn't have a BB reset scroll screwed me over.

Quote Originally Posted by Zendal View Post
    I had a fear of it being that. I think the fact that when I logged back in and didn't have a BB reset scroll screwed me over.
    Trust me, 9x is not nearly as bad as you think now, You can hit it in under a week easily.

Yeah, I remember when getting to 100 was "how long has he been playing this game grinding on bains?"

you NEED tele mastery

Third job can take you three days, at max. 90 isn't too hard if you have no sense of boredom.

0~50 - 5 hours.
    50~70 - 8~10 hours.
    70~90 - 20 hours of endless Jestering.