Thread: Blankaex's Usable Image Dumps

Threaded View

Default Everything Blankaex and Art Related.

Heya everyone.

A bunch of people should know that I like doing a bit of graphic work in my spare time, and that being the case, I don't actually use everything I make. So, on this thread, I'll be posting stuff that I've made, free for use by anyone, anywhere. Just tell me you would like to claim an image for yourself, and I'll remove it from here so that no one else takes it.

Fractals and C4Ds won't be uploaded here, simply because I have too many of them. And, anyone who knows how to use them should know plenty of places to get them anyway.

Anything you find here should not be able to be found anywhere else. If you do see anything here, that's somewhere else, please tell me so I can look into it.

Renders:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Wallpapers:
    Spoiler!

Signatures:
    Spoiler!

Feel free to request any minor changes, like adding/changing/removing text, compressing file size or changing the dimensions. If you think it's not too much of a "minor" change, go ahead and request an original one here.

You also may have noticed that some of the sigs (mainly the 500x130 ones) have the render focused on the left side, and a lot of blank space on the right side. That's because those were originally meant for Anime-Planet, and making it taller wouldn't work. I could make it shorter lengthwise, or fill up the space with text if you want. But moving the render or increasing the height would be near impossible, or just ugly.
    Last edited by blankaex; 6th September 2011 at 11:13 PM.