Thread: MapleStory Adventures Community Forum

Icon4 MapleStory Adventures Community Forum

I find this a very potentially armed online game, and hence, the forum should standalone forum.

--

Hello Siago,

Thanks for your reply previously. I now know which licence to purchase already.

By the way, have you heard of MapleStory Adventures? I want to create a forum on that, but I have no budget. Can you help me buy a forum license and a domain and setting up the forum? I don't want it to be on this website, because as to make it a sole stand. Don't take me wrong, it's basically the same thing as requesting you to make another forum of MSA, with me also being an administrator. I can help with customizing the forum look, rank titles, avatar and signature settings, as well as integration with FB and etc. If not possible, you can make me a Super Moderator otherwise.

I'm still underage and I really want to help contribute money but I can't. If you can purchase on behalf of me, I would be very grateful. I have moderated other forums and have skills in the forum. I can create forum rules that are really specific. I have the list of what subforums can we add to. I hope this partnership with you will be a success.

I have less IT skills in programming and hence I need your help in doing all I mentioned above. Thank you very very much.

The list of subforums are here. I can help generate and create them. You can come up with the domain name, but MapleStoryAdventures.com is taken and purchased by Nexon. Hence, we can only take MapleStoryAdventures.net or some other domain names as you wish. Then, have and park the forum in MapleStoryAdventures.net, that is MapleStoryAdventures.net/forum or forum.MapleStoryAdventures.net. We can use the main page to post and place other stuff regarding to MSA.

Here below, 'anybody' refers to everyone except guests.

Forum Rules and Important Information
    - Locked forum (only Super Moderators and Forum Administrators can post; Community Moderators can edit)
    - Includes Privacy Policy, Terms of Service, Forum Rules, Signature Rules, Avatar & Profile Picture Rules, Code of Conduct, and a thread that says 'Become a Technical Moderator or Community Moderator!' which recruits new moderators.
    - A new members guide will be added here to guide new members on how to use the forum, understand the forum rules, know what are the known bugs in/of the forum, the forum structure and others
    - Also 'Be a Language Translator!' thread
    - No other subforums in this subforum
    - Displayed/shown to everyone (be it guests, registered members, Moderators or Administrators)
    - Post count is activated here
    - Also includes forum announcements, news and updates subforum (this subforum is special; all moderators and administrators can post and edit here)

Moderators' Lounge
    - Unlocked forum (Any moderator/administrator can post here; any moderator and administrator can edit)
    - Reported violations are being found here; violations are sent in here
    - A Reported Violations subforum is included
    - This subforum is for moderators and administrators (but mainly for moderators) to discuss and talk about forum matters, give constructive feedback, and also to 'chit-chat'.
    - Post count is deactivated here
    - Displayed/shown to only moderators and administrators; a forum for moderators only (also for administrators)

MSA News & Announcements
    - Locked forum (Any moderator/administrator except technical moderators can post, any moderator/administrator except technical moderators can edit)
    - Includes news & announcements of MapleStory Adventures (information can be extracted from the application page of MSA)
    - Displayed/shown to everyone (be it guests, registered members and others)
    - No other subforums in here

Getting Started
    - Unlocked forum (Anybody can post; any moderator/administrator except technical moderator can edit)
    - Includes how-to-play (can also be in the Tutorials and Guides subforum) and some basic getting-to-know stuff nd discussions
    - Displayed/shown to everyone (be it guests, registered members and others)

Tutorials and Guides
    - Unlocked forum (Anybody can post; any moderator/administrator except technical moderator can edit)
    - Threads have to be pre-moderated. (May not consider pre-moderation here too.)
    - Includes player-made tutorials and guides
    - Displayed/shown to everyone except guests

General Discussions
    - Unlocked forum (Anybody can post; any moderator/administrator except tech moderator can edit)
    - Talk about anything related to MSA here
    - Displayed/shown to everyone be it guests, registered members and others
    - No other subforums here

Suggestions and Feedback
    - Unlocked forum (Anybody can post; any moderator/administrator except tech moderator can edit)
    - Give feedback, ideas and suggestions here

Bugs & Technical Issues
    - Unlocked forum (Anybody can post; any moderator/administrator including tech moderator can edit)
    - Report bugs and ask for technical support here

Find Neighbors
    - Find friends and add neighbors here
    - Includes Find Neighbors and Find Teammates subforums
    - In the Find Neighbors subforum: posting of FB profile link to get more neighbors. (Posts more than a week will be removed; related threads outside this thread will be removed and moved to merge here; posts without a valid Facebook URL will be removed and can only post once a week)
    - In the Find Teammates subforum: where guilds and clans and alliances are created to form their own parties.
    - May include a Challenges subforum which is locked, because MSA has yet to have this feature

Off-Topic
    - Talk about random stuff that is not related to MSA
    - Includes a Introduce Yourself subforum, where forum members introduce themselves

There will also be a prefix feature added, with tags of Magician Class and Warrior Class in the General Discussions subforum.

There will be an additional special rank given. Language Translator, which will have a green-colored name. This rank is given to special members who can translate Deutsch (Dutch), Español (Spanish) or Français (French) to proper English so that we all understand, instead of using Google Translator which provides inaccurate translation. A LT has no special moderation tools, cannot access moderator control panel, he/she is just someone who can translate perfectly and given the rank change and that's all. Maybe we can have 2 LTs from each of the three languages mentioned.

That's that. I hope you can really work with me, I've spent almost an hour thinking all those above and writing it out.

Thank you,
    Feared Hawks

Please reply a copy to http://www.facebook.com/FearedHawks (msg me too!) because I may not be on this forum. Thanks a HUGE bunch, Siago. Thank you once again.

Anybody - who - is - willing - to - help - start - the - forum - can - also - help - too, thanks.

This is a good idea. Good thought.

Just saw this on a FB page. I'm very supportive of this idea, because this game is quite a big game so the forum can standalone.

Anyone willing to donate? http://msacommunity.weebly.com/donate.html

I would love this actually. I think Tesi and I are the most active on this forum (close to level 40) so we'd love to have more people to play with.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by ithrow4luk View Post
    I would love this actually. I think Tesi and I are the most active on this forum (close to level 40) so we'd love to have more people to play with.
    Have you made any donation yet? If each of us can donate $50, that'd be a great start. Come let's help! :)

Well, if we're the first few helpers, there's more chance that we'll be mods or super mods or even admins over there.

http://msacommunity.weebly.com/donate.html
    aka ActivC97

"True eloquence consists in saying all that is necessary, and nothing but what is necessary." - Professor Ruth

I would like to share with you the custom essay writing services that helps me do well in college. These are real professionals who save my time by self-writing essays and any other written work, even such complex ones as dissertations. Everything is done on time without plagiarism, I would not have done so well on my own