Thread: Still can't find bubblings in subway on Cynus Knight Kerning Mission!!

Default Still can't find bubblings in subway on Cynus Knight Kerning Mission!!

Was told to look for bubblings in the subway while on quest "A deal with Mr Pickall" but I can't find any. Tried killing bubblings back in the forests but they don't give me the old key i need... can someone advise??
    thanks in advance!

Maybe this quest is glitched. As far I know bubblings are no longer in the subway, they moved to the ellinia's forests...

The quest just hasn't been updated yet to change either the location of bubblings, or the monster that drops the key. I do remember once when I did it a while ago, I got 10 keys in like 3 seconds, and a few times I got 2 keys with one kill. Then another time I did it later and it took much longer, with a much lower drop rate.

The quests aren't worth doing anyway, but if you want to do them, I'd say stick at bubblings in Ellinia for about 15 minutes and see if you get anything at all. If you get 1 key, you know that's it. If not, go back to the Subway and kill whatever's in the first map. I think it's Stirges.

theres bubblings in the end of constuctin site b1
    why would you do those quests they dont give a skill or good exp anyway, besides, i cant even do the first one because of glitches

Some people want to do quests. Let them do quests. Not everyone plays Maple purely to level and make large numbers come out of monster's heads.