Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blankaex's Graphical Indecision Thread

Then there's nothing left to smudge, though. F3.

Gaiz, anyone good with GIFs? I phailz at them. So, recently I made this AWESOME avatar. I had to remove watermark-like text on EVERY SINGLE FRAME. And I'm quite leased with it.

But, one thing I don't like about it is the 95kb. If anyone could get it under 64kb, and even more preferably, under 50kb, without losing too much quality or too many frames, please do so. <3

Don't think you can do much here 'cus you have 29 layers and majority of them are when the keys are pressed down. Even when you delete the frames that don't have anything moving, it still only goes about 75kb. Only thing you can do is reduce the quality.

Yeah, I know. I tried to get it as small as I can, but, like I said, I hardly ever make GIFs, and there may be others who know some tricks or something to get the file size down.

Edit: I think adding a border will cut down like half a kilobyte of file size. Forgot to add one of those.

Agains, another of my work!

This time, I'm quite liking it. I'm planning to use it as my next sig, but I can't think of anything to do with the text. It looks weird like that, but I'm not sure of what else I could do. Does anyone have any suggestions?