Thread: Level 135. Where to put my skill pints?

Threaded View

Icon1 Level 135 Ice/Lightning . Where to put my skill pints?

I am playing MapleSea, which is currently post-BB and pre-chaos.

I am Ice/Lightning and have maxed Buff Mastery & Chain Lightning. I have 1 point each in Blizzard, Maple Warrior, Blizzard & Heros' Will - mainly just to try them out (probably a waste of points, but it's done now).

I don't see much point in Blizzard, given the cool-down.

I have 5 points each in Ifrit and Ice Demon. Frankly, I am less than impressed by Ifrit. It always lags behind me, whcih is not much use with CL (or ID) as I like to clear a map from side to side, so it rarley gets a chance to attack (does it improve with more SP?).

A lots of guides would say Maple Warrior at thsi point, but 1) I prefer to solo than PT and 2) while it increases stats, my potential equips already do that (and, I suspect, much better). For instance, I have a bse INT of 586, but am getting another 362 from equips. Would MW really make a noticable difference, or can I defer it in favo(u)r of another skill?

If I do defer MW, then it seems a straight choice between Ice Demon and Infity (right?)? I am well funded with a pet feed me potions, and generally prefer offensive to defensive skills, so maybe I should be going with Ice Demon to give me an Ice skill to balance CL?

Any advice gratefully received ...
    Last edited by mawg; 11th September 2011 at 02:00 PM.