Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lol Nexon...

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

I've been having issues staying connected on the final Monster Park area (Stronghold mobs). I have no problems with heavy mobbing elsewhere, be it in or outside of the MP. Just that one area is giving me issues.

That said, this patch seems to be less glitch-filled than the previous ones, although that's not much of an achievement.

Spoiler!

I don't even remember how many glitches there were in the last patch. I'm getting used to them.

There's never going to be a glitchless maple patch. Just wait for them to move the glitch somewhere else.

Just imagine what'd happen if NLC was affected, those poor NX-reliant souls would have no idea where to go, some of them apparently already do MP3 or Jesters to 120(fools).

Quote Originally Posted by Bathis View Post
    Just imagine what'd happen if NLC was affected, those poor NX-reliant souls would have no idea where to go, some of them apparently already do MP3 or Jesters to 120(fools).
    It would annoy me to high hell being a Priest its the best place for me to train besides MP at low 80s (HS gives me the full effect now so I get 2k exp per Jester + the 10/20/30% from pendant.)

Quote Originally Posted by LostZodiac View Post
    It would annoy me to high hell being a Priest its the best place for me to train besides MP at low 80s (HS gives me the full effect now so I get 2k exp per Jester + the 10/20/30% from pendant.)
    You're a Priest, it's a different story for you, but I highly doubt it that most of the NX whores who play DWs or DKs on Bello have any idea where to level, for them it's scarecrows -> jesters -> MP3 -> LHC