Thread: Semi funded pirate help first time playing in ages.

Default Semi funded pirate help first time playing in ages.

Well I just started playing again I have nothing but a 10att wg. My question is what items do I need on a gunslinger im level 31 currently in chaos server where there is barley items. I have 9b funding atm Im wondering what items will I need to buy and I capped my str at 55 thanks in advance. Also what kind of bathrobe or sauan should I go for and if I scroll a maplegun what would be a good stat to aim for as in wep att range it that make sense

9b Funding is odd. But, 55 str is an average cap, but it's amazingly high for a level 31 to have, I think. Anyways, you want to get a few +str equips later on to help you equip reverse gear or something, but most of that comes from things like CZHs and HTPs. In the mean time, you'll want a lot of dex boosting equips, and to find a lot of strless guns, namely Maple and UWG weapons mostly.

And with the strless gun what wep att should I aim for what is considerd a decent or semi godly gun. Because ill probably end up scrolling it myself since stuff is chaos is non exsistant

Thank you its appreciated.

If you're currently level 31, I wouldn't bother try to go for semi-godly equips just yet. Wait till you get to mid third job - maybe level 100 or so.

You'll be fine at the moment with average-high attack equips. Anything between 100%'d guns and 60%'d guns is OK for now, because you don't want to blow all your cash, and it's unnecessary. You want to look for godly/semi-godly weapons once you get to the 3rd/Last UWG weapon stage.

get a vip gun and +9 it with 10% gun scrolls with 9b

hack more buddy

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    get a vip gun and +9 it with 10% gun scrolls with 9b

hack more buddy
    Do what Sam can't do, inspireeeeeeeeeeeeeee him.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

It might be more cost effective to use GM Scrolls over 10%'s and Whites.

They don't have gm gun scrolls yet,Ill just try to find a nice gun on chaos and overall once i reach that level, But What percent dex earrings and shoes and cape should I go for ? also should I get like a 20dex bathrobe ?