Thread: Strless UA Sair help.

Icon9 Strless UA Sair help.

Alright, so is a strless sair worth it? or would a 30 base str sair be good enough, because i have +70 str in equips for when i make him, but i need +30 more str by the time i hit lvl 100 (dunno how i would get it, besides spending 4b i dont have.), And i need 60 str to weild my +24 str, so if i can't wear that (out of the +70 total) will make my starting dex 50 (+46 str from equips + 4 base str).. idk im starting to confuse myself. extremely tired, help me out the best you can guys!
    Last edited by Poe; 5th October 2011 at 06:45 PM.

Going Strless is probably worth it if you can afford to buy an egged HTP and a Zak/Scar/Targa helm. Those two items alone, without a potential on the helmet, will net you about 35 ~ 40 Str. The only real boosts will come from later equips.

Before they nerfed PvP's Battle Point system I would have recommended getting the complete set of battle items (Ring, Pendant, Belt and Shoulder Pad) as the boosts they provide are amazing. This does remove the HTP however I think it almost adds the same amount after each item and their boosts.

Getting Evolving rings 1 and 2 will be another way to boost your Str by a fair chunk. Having a good set of earings and capes with +Str will boost up too, though finding them could take a while. Merging the items together increases the possibility you'll find Potential in the items, so don't throw them away or NPC them. Try aiming to keep with the Cygnus boost set as long as you can too. The extra attack and stat boosts will help reach a high amount of Str.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

I'd recommend just going lower-than-average strength if you need to buy all that stuff to run it. You have enough Str equips, so you can get some other Dex ones as well. It'd certainly make your life easier. I had a dexless Chief Bandit before, and he was horribly painful to use. Made a Dual Blade, 90 base Dex, never had to worry about it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Going Strless is probably worth it if you can afford to buy an egged HTP and a Zak/Scar/Targa helm.
    Getting Evolving rings 1 and 2 will be another way to boost your Str by a fair chunk.
    I definitely can't afford a egged HTP, andi already have a +22 str, 18 dex zak helm, thats part of the +70.

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    I'd recommend just going lower-than-average strength if you need to buy all that stuff to run it. You have enough Str equips, so you can get some other Dex ones as well. It'd certainly make your life easier. I had a dexless Chief Bandit before, and he was horribly painful to use. Made a Dual Blade, 90 base Dex, never had to worry about it again.
    yea a 20 or 30 base dex is still pretty good right?

And did they ever fix that HP/Slots thing?

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Just a note, you can have 23 base str and still reach max base dex (999) by 200. I personally consider that "stat-less" if you plan on eventually reaching 200, but some might argue against it.

Also, keep in mind that later on you'll easily get enough str without sacrificing anything. Even on my mage I'm at nearly 160 total str/dex; it just takes a bit of time and planning. If you're dead set on staying as low as possible for an end-game build, keep your base below 23. Also realize that it doesn't matter too much, especially if you don't take such a serious approach to the game. The difference in damage between a 4 base str sair and an equally funded 30 base str sair will be extremely minimal.

Problems only arise when people are completely oblivious to the idea of capping stats. Some people will keep throwing down auto-assigned stats and end up with a 90+ base secondary stat. By simply recognizing the issue, you've set yourself well above people who laze through stat allocations.

Spoiler!

My sair had 30 base STR. Thought that was high until I saw a lot of other peoples' sairs, where most of them averaged 50-60 base. At 30 base it's really low, but I had an egged HTP, a 19 STR scarlion, both Evo rings, amongst other things. Also I used a level 90 overall/shoe set (not level 80).

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Alright thanks guys! helped alot :)