Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fighter Class vs Page Class

Paladins are very defensive, shaders are very mobbish/damage, drks have more mobbing and good damage.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Fighters/Heroes are damage dealers.
    The Ascenscion updates have given Heroes a tremendous skill boost and they're around the top in terms of DPS.
    However, they grow very slowly. You won't start to see or feel a Hero's real power until level 150-160.

Pages/Paladins are super tanks. You will never die.
    However, they don't have much offensive skills and their damage is mediocre.
    They are sought after in boss runs where there is seduce such HT, CHT, CZAK and PB, because they make excellent seduce mules.
    You can most likely earn yourself a free CHTP or CZAK Helm by just being a seduce mule.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    You should not base your choice on solely cost of the class, You won't be 'poor' forever. And unless you're a min/maxer you're not going to spend an excessive amount of money pre 4th job.
    This. Don't worry too much about money or funding.
    Cash starts coming in when you start bossing frequently, which is around mid-4th job.

Quote Originally Posted by IcED View Post
    They are sought after in boss runs where there is seduce such HT, CHT, CZAK and PB, because they make excellent seduce mules. You can most likely earn yourself a free CHTP or CZAK Helm by just being a seduce mule.
    What is a seduce mule?

Not sure, but if you I had to guess, I'd say a female character who tries to "seduce" male players into giving them items, probably. Unless Seduce is a skill I haven't heard of, and it's like HS or HB mules.

Bosses have a special move called "seduce" that causes you to lose control of your character, and it causes your character continuously jump to the left for a little while. You cannot use potions during this. Seduce mules basically take the seduce hit in an attempt to prevent attackers and/or squishy classes from getting seduced. Paladins are fit for this role due to their high defence.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Blast is amazing 1v1. Elemental advantages are nice too.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward