Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: #$%@^ AppStore

box app http://box.net/
    r
    ight now when you make an account from your ipod/pad/phone you get 50gb, yes GIGABYTES, of free cloud storage (app is free, account is free)

I prefer the dropbox interface, but hey, 50gb free, i'm not complaining. Also dropbox, 2gb free, .25gb added every time you invite another person (and they accept the invite)

pages is pretty good, for $10 http://www.apple.com/apps/pages/

I
    'm pretty sure all the stuff you listed is free. Also, the google app is great because of google goggles :3

angry birds, angry birds, angry birds. Not free, but cheap and fun 4evernever

as for photoshop type things. All the good ones you will have to pay for.
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

I think I saw Pages. I think there was a cheaper processor, for like $1.99.

Cheapo paint program thing is fine. She's not really an artsy type, she just needs something to view and edit photos. That is, closer to bottom of the line.

Safari is fine. You've heard my thoughts on google. My mom's thoughts are probably something like "If you have to pay more than (...) for it, screw it." Google is a good search engine, but I'm not thrilled about much of its other stuff, and she definitely said she wants to save money. $15 is likely all we'll spend.

Angry birds is my bro's choice too. Probably get Smurfs for her too (just because it's goofy), if we can ever get things to function.