Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balrog PQ

Quote Originally Posted by pittfall View Post
    I'm PMSing? All I said was that your replies are worthless and you got all pissed and started to insult me. What? did I offend you in front of your little maple friends? If I say your replies are worthless it means they are... why? because I made the discussion so you are answering MY posts and if I don't find them helpful then how are they good???? oh and yeah. And in case you didn't figure it out by now, yeah I would rather not receive "help" from you.
    So, when I'm right, and you're wrong, you'll just start raging at me. If you don't want replies, don't post anything. Simple as that.

I'm PMSing? All I said was that your replies are worthless and you got all pissed and started to insult me. What? did I offend you in front of your little maple friends? If I say your replies are worthless it means they are... why? because I made the discussion so you are answering MY posts and if I don't find them helpful then how are they good???? oh and yeah. And in case you didn't figure it out by now, yeah I would rather not receive "help" from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    So, when I'm right, and you're wrong, you'll just start raging at me. If you don't want replies, don't post anything. Simple as that.
    both of you, sit down.

@pittfall: I can see where you are going with this, but you're the one that continued to put more fuel over the fire :
    it wasn't bribery or lying... it was an incentive for someone's time but i never put a gun to anyone's head..... why do you have to reply to everyone of my posts anyways? You have not given me one good response yet, just worthless responses
    You completely overreacted for no reason at the comment of bribery and what not. He has the right to post just as much as everyone else on this forums. If you feel that his responses aren't worth your time, then just ignore them and don't get pissy about it. There are other people that are bound to see your threads and give you the responses you are looking for, but instead, you completely skipped the suggestions that omarXRanger and I have posted and continued to argue with blank with the most obvious things you could've done in the first place.

@blankaex: I know you're trying to help and all, but bro,
    Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    No bribery or lying please.
    This was really an unnecessary comment on your part. You didn't need continue arguing with him in the first place because his arguments don't make sense whatsoever.

Sorry about that, I lost my cool over this. Must have been annoying for everyone. Sorry. But really, when you post something like that, you've got to expect someone to tip off the rest of the community that they enjoy spending time with so they don't fall for things like that. I think I went a little too far and made it into something like making fun of his obviously fake bribe, and I apologise for that.

And true, I needn't have continued arguing, but things like this get me heated when someone acts really stupid and just won't listen, especially when they know they're wrong, so I apologise for this as well. I'll try to stay calm and ignore things like this in the future.