Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Defenders

Meh, I guess it's somewhat like huntress traps. They are made to have to be repaired like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I was conceived around 4-5am.

Quote Originally Posted by Poomanchu3 View Post
    I've got a level 70 monk with 70 tower HP aura and with only 30 or so aura attack speed (Forgot the stat name). On stages like the summit, even on medium, I have to go repair the auras 2-3 times per wave.
    you should be repairing auras anyway since they constantly drain.
    unlike turrets that can technically be left alone as long as they're not taking damage.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Updated patch notes

Upcoming Patch! (ETA October 31 2011)
    * Rebalanced/redesigned Spooktacular spawns and added Leaderboard & Stats collection
    * Made Spooktacular skins unlockable by beating Spooktacular on hard, though second set of weapons remain Insane-only
    * Fixed various Spooktacular mission bugs
    * Fixed chatbox getting stuck during level transitions
    * Make costume unlock requirements clear in the costume selection
    * Allowed mission unlocking at the mission selection screen
    * Reduced self-heal mana cost ramp (cheaper to heal at high HP's now)
    * Added "Drop All Mana" key, default "M" key, and keybinding added to configuration tool
    * Fixed problem with Familiar attack rate being effectively capped (there was indeed a bug with this), and renamed the Familiar Attack Rate stat to "Attack Speed Bonus". Now high-Attack-Rate familars are way, way, way more effective.
    * Made practice dummies average DPS over 5 seconds for a more accurate reading
    * Fixed potential double-upgrade bug with superfast mouseclicks
    * Nerfed Spooktacular "Van Wolfstein" weapon about 40%, and Huntress Ability 'Piercing Shot' about 30%
    * Moved bonus-item crates back into the main section of the Ranked Tavern, out from the Secret Room
    * Made Genie pet's "Grant Mana Bonus" upgradeable, and made him grant more Mana proportionate to how much its "Grant Mana Bonus" is upgraded
    * Added Pause menu option to "Lock" game, which delists the game and prevents anyone else from joining it. Useful for turning public match into a private match, or making a private match totally unjoinable even by your friends.
    * Fixed bug in algorithm to determine gear stat allocations, that was making high-end gear less likely to have Defense Damage and Defense AoE stats.
    * Removed Non-Infinite Build Time Option for Easy, Medium, Hard
    * Added button (Default "G") to remote-activate your Eternia Crystal so you can begin the Combat phase from wherever you are
    * Increased speed of Apprentice Staff "knockback" animation by 40%, and increased its maximum (fully charged) damage output by 50%
    * Fixed bug where Squire would turn around when entering block in Chase Cam
    * Nerfed Bowling Ball & Harpoon Turrets a bit more: bowling ball & harpoon damages reduced by about 33%, attack rate reduced by about 25%, bowling ball projectiles now limited to 6 hits before breaking, harpoon projectiles now limited to 12 hits before breaking
    * Slice and Dice Tower no longer has such a vertical sweep to be effective against enemies above it
    * Reduced Energy Drain rates on Electric and Ensnare Monk Auras
    * Increased Insane/Post-Insane Kobold Damage by 20% and Kobold Explosion Damage radius by 20%
    Last edited by Poomanchu3; 1st November 2011 at 05:03 AM.

Wasn't really excited for this one but after playing the demo omg. Me and a friend have been playing it and are usually down a person... msg on steam if you wanna play.

Quote Originally Posted by Rook View Post
    Wasn't really excited for this one but after playing the demo omg. Me and a friend have been playing it and are usually down a person... msg on steam if you wanna play.
    YES
    YES
    REWWWWWWWWWWKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS SSSSS
    we can play togetherrrrrrrrr

bolt202/veil225/feint200

For whatever reason decided to 100% this game.

Made a medium difficulty public (great idea!) survival game starting at wave 1. Get to wave 20 and you unlock a achievement. Starting this knew it would take forever but was bored and no one else was on. Wave 17 with 9000+ enemies comes around and midway through the wave one of the pubs used a portal gun and funneled enemies from spawn to directly on top of the crystal. Needless to say I was stoked! Overall I'm really glad I spent two hours doing that for someone to grief, thank you public lobbies!

stop trying

What a colossal *******.

DID YOU GIT UR COMPUTEER FiXED

bolt202/veil225/feint200

stop trying

i dont steam remember
    also i rarely check my friend list on it when i am on.

bolt202/veil225/feint200