Thread: Suggest a server!

Default Suggest a server!

I stopped playing Maple a while ago and have recently decided to replay it.
    All my friends stopped playing as well and so I'm just a lonely soul, haha!
    But anyway, I'm looking for a new server to play on.
    I want it to be friendly and not overpopulated (but not exactly empty! I want it to be decently populated). Oh, and a nice economy would be nice too
    (I started playing on this one server and it was like a ghost town. I saw like 3 people MAX a day, and that depressed me. It sucked even more because I needed/wanted to do PQ, and there weren't a lot of people there. Even on channel one!)
    Yeah, suggest a server please :D

Oh, and I plan on playing an Aran. If that information matters then great, haha!

If you're planning on joining one of the hs guilds, then windia, bello, or bera are prefered though bello is the most active currently.

You could try waiting for Titan. Not sure when it's coming out though.

New servers are great.
    viva la nagato yuki

dem new server events

Shame you can't transfer stuff from awesome new server events to your mains in proper servers.

I'd suggest going for Bellocan, simply because it fits most of your descriptors and almost all the active members of HS play in Bello.

Who can, bello can.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

E'rrybody is Bello
    Bathis - 13x Ice/Lightning Archmage
    Level 130 [X ] - Level 140 [ ] - 10K minimum range [ ] - 30% int from eq [ ]

Signature made by Blankaex

I agree, Bellocan. I've joined recently and everyone's pretty friendly. So join Bellocan :)

I have only played on MArdia and was thinking about windia till i heard about all da hacked equips and stuff. So no I just in Mardia and well I want to try out Chaos to me that'll be an awsum place to start a character since I is a Not so old server in GMS. Bellocan? I might try that place too since everybody so into it, But my main concern is the economy since Mardia mostly has a Economic society i want a server that will help support Guild Expos and Boss runs. Something that'll change my character not bore him to death with, "Oh I can sell a Steely for 500K" I buy them for 25k but then again why buy if i can easily get them? To me I just want sumthing new and have a fresh start no funds no godly equips and a challenges that'll keep me playing for hours. If you know a server that does R>Z helm runs or fight horntail then let me know. Because I seriously am bored of playing in Mardia alone. (I know I spelt words wrong, it called texting not proper english.) Xp

Play on Bera! If you play on bera ill give u 1m <3 0.o =D

MY IGN: IEhwI