Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recommend me games?

Quote Originally Posted by Watashi View Post
    Modern Warfare 2.
    I am disappoint.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

a dumbass baby

It's like the best game ever.

Beginner

It might be a little old for people's tastes, but I've always enjoyed Counter Strike: Source. There are a plethora of public servers and it has quite the rich community for being an older game.

It's great that you're looking for new games to play, and it sounds like you have a wide range of interests. If you're looking for a new experience, you might want to consider trying flight pilot simulator 3d mod apk on mobile. This game is a realistic flight simulator that allows you to pilot various types of aircraft, from small planes to commercial jets. It offers a challenging and engaging gameplay experience, and the mod version provides additional features and content. Plus, since you mentioned building a new computer soon, it's always nice to have a game that you can play on your mobile device when you're on-the-go. Give it a try and see if it piques your interest!

If you're a fan of first-person shooters, I highly recommend checking out Counter-Strike: Global Offensive . It's an incredibly popular and competitive game that offers intense multiplayer battles and strategic gameplay.

To enhance your CS:GO experience, I suggest visiting https://paris.skin.club/ At this site, players can find a wide selection of skins for their weapons. These skins not only add a unique visual flair to your arsenal but can also be a great way to personalize your gameplay and stand out on the battlefield.

Happy to recommend Fallout 4, but if you're not a fan of the genre you can stick with friends in something like Fall Guys

I'm familiar with a fantastic website dedicated to mahjongg called 144mahjongg. I highly recommend you take a look at it. By the way, I'm particularly fond of the mahjongg solitaire game available on that platform. It's truly enjoyable!ntastic website dedicated to mahjongg called 144mahjongg. I highly recommend you take a look at it. By the way, I'm particularly fond of the mahjongg solitaire game available on that platform. It's truly enjoyable! https://144mahjong.com/mahjongg-solitaire-game.html