Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blankaex's Blade Lord Guide

Nice to know, and you're welcome.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

The training section is a little too broad. 30 ~ 70 and 70 ~ 120 are huge ranges. It would be better if you broke it down to, say, 10 level increments. As it stands now, the reader has no idea which monster corresponds to what level. Also, for the 120+ section, LHC or Monster Park are the popular options. You have to be at least 160 to access future Henesys/Ereve and no on really trains in Leafre anymore.

Other than that, looking real good now that it's more complete.

Mm, alright, I'll take that into account and add it in when I have some time.

Pros

-Extremely high damage per second
    -The best looking equipment
    -Great mobility
    -Additional job advancements, resulting in more skills more quickly
    -Able to both mob and boss effectively
    -Phantom Blow and Final Cut
    The "best looking equipment" part is more of an opinion which you can just put in your equipment section since a pro/con list is more factual than opinionated.

personally i think the reverse blindness is the sexiest weapon in the game.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I think any of the archer Ades overalls are incredibly sexy. Of course black is the sexiest but the others are also very very sexy.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

You can't save SP's, you need to spend them all before advancing. So what should I do with these points before 70?
    edit: you know what, I'll just put 5 more into that uppercut skill and the rest in tornado that's as close as I can get to the guide.

What, did they change Dual Blade skill point assignment? First I've heard of it. Did you actually test this and prove it? Because if it is true, I'll need to update my guide.

Yeah i did. I followed the guide religiously and I saved up the points (25 right?) and then I went to become Blade Lord. I got the message that you get before "You still have SP points to put blahblah". I could give you a snapshot after the maintenance if you want.

edit: I have already put some points though (5 in upper stab and I think 5 in tornado I think) but he still says the same thing, I think it will be proof enough though.
    Last edited by Decomax; 13th January 2012 at 11:42 PM.

Well this sure as hell complicates things for me.. You sure they weren't SP points from a previous job or something? I don't think they ever announced changing it.