Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paladin - The immovable wall

Thank you for the prompt action.. =)
    I was thinking why does it need to have Non-Combat Order Reliant and Combat Order Reliant for 1st and 2nd job..
    Becoz when rch 3rd job, I wont be using 1st and 2nd job skill.. (i.e Slash Blast, Power Strike, Ground Smash....)

Sry.. I'm trying to understand the guide..

They're there for people who want to use it. I know that people won't be using those skills.

If you're playing a version that has passed Jump/Ascension, then I recommend doing the CO reliant build for second job.
    This is because when you take two points off skills like Mastery, Booster and FA you are not losing much, and you're not damaging yourself in the long term (third job and beyond). This gives you more points to put into Ground Smash, making you stronger during second job.
    If you can manage well enough without the extra damage boost (which is about 30% extra damage, usually), then you can just go for the non-CO reliant build.

Oh okok.. I am playing MSEA Chaos.. Can I use dis guide? Is there any difference on the skills?

Not many.

In second job, you'll have Enhanced Basics instead of Physical Training. Enhanced Basics buffs Power Strike and Slash Blast. If you like Enhanced Basics, max it instead of Ground Smash. If you like Ground Smash, max that instead. Take Physical Training out of the build and keep the order.

In fourth job, there's one important glitch to mention. Divine Shield provides no invincibility frames against ranged attacks after you get hit. If you go to Lionheart Castle to train, don't add to Divine Shield. If you don't train there, add to Divine Shield.

Nothing else changes, from memory.

I have one question.. In terms of helping me on my training during my second job, which skill shld I add points into.. Enhanced Basics or Ground Smash...

I'm playing MSEA Chaos..
    Can someone pls kindly advise me on dat... hmmm...

Yeah...that really depends on you and the maps you train in. Some people feel more comfortable with one skill over the other.

For example, I can use both. I've been using Slash Blast for about 4 years, so I'm used to it. But I also managed to use Ground Smash, because I also play a sin. On the other hand, my brother can't use Slash Blast well.

The best thing to do is add one point to Ground Smash, then see which one is easier for you to use.

UPDATE - Power Guard's effect is no longer halved at bosses.
    Don't ask me since when, because I don't know.

i dont know if i can stil post here but im playing EMS and i was wondering if i can still use this guide when we get legend?

Yes, you can. I don't remember if there were any changes during the Legend patch, but if there were, they were probably insignificant (or else I'd remember them).

okay thx for the answer