Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Void's Advanced Merchanting Guide

I currently have like 600M on Bello, going to read it and try it out :D
    Bathis - 13x Ice/Lightning Archmage
    Level 130 [X ] - Level 140 [ ] - 10K minimum range [ ] - 30% int from eq [ ]

Signature made by Blankaex

wow nice guide I like it =) ty for some tips, maybe I can learn how to merch.

Spoiler!

I have to say that this is the best merchanting guide I have read to date. It's very well written and it covers up a lot of details that I have never even thought of before. I'm bookmarking this.

Raising diligence to 100 actually increases 100% success rate? Also, 100% success rate to what? Lastly, how do you raise diligence?

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by curiousmon View Post
    Raising diligence to 100 actually increases 100% success rate? Also, 100% success rate to what? Lastly, how do you raise diligence?
    The reference is for using Adv pot scrolls on an item (90% base success rate). You can get a bonus 10% rate on scrolls by raising your diligence to level 100. (Though, I was sure that Pot scrolls were not affected by diligence.) See other guides on raising your traits.
    Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    I'm quitting maple for good

I think potential scrolls and A/EE's are not affected by the diligence boost.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

Quote Originally Posted by Thorr View Post
    The reference is for using Adv pot scrolls on an item (90% base success rate). You can get a bonus 10% rate on scrolls by raising your diligence to level 100. (Though, I was sure that Pot scrolls were not affected by diligence.) See other guides on raising your traits.
    When you say pot scrolls, are you referring to potential scrolls?

Quote Originally Posted by FailFTW View Post
    I think potential scrolls and A/EE's are not affected by the diligence boost.
    What are A/EE scrolls?

So, if a scroll had a 30% success rate and Diligence gives an extra 10% boost, the scroll would now have a success rate of 33%, correct?

Thorr is referring to Potential Scrolls in this instance.

FailFTW is talking about Advanced Equipment Enhancement Scrolls and normal Equipment Enhancement Scrolls.

By 10% boost, it means an additional 10% is added on to the success rate (So 30% becomes 40%), as opposed to 10% of the actual success rate being added.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonkirby View Post
    Thorr is referring to Potential Scrolls in this instance.

FailFTW is talking about Advanced Equipment Enhancement Scrolls and normal Equipment Enhancement Scrolls.

By 10% boost, it means an additional 10% is added on to the success rate (So 30% becomes 40%), as opposed to 10% of the actual success rate being added.
    Oh, okay. Thank you for the explanation =D