Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ** Hidden Street Logo Contest **

Oh I didn't notice this thread being posted. As my Paypal is unregistered, and I have no use for it anyway, I'd feel bad if I won and claimed the prize since I won't be able to spend it. I'll try to submit an entry or two nonetheless, and hope that my work appears on the database.

I going to win dat money.
    Spend it on a new username and a couple of games.

Paypal needs to be registered to receive money?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Also, what happens in the event that a single person wins more than one of the 1st to 3rd place prizes?
    by Cryopon

Quote Originally Posted by rasudoken View Post
    Paypal needs to be registered to receive money?

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

Also, what happens in the event that a single person wins more than one of the 1st to 3rd place prizes?
    Yeap, you need to register with Paypal in order to receive money.

And no, we will ensure that only one person will win one of the prizes :)
    What to put here geh~

Quote Originally Posted by JonLoh View Post
    Yeap, you need to register with Paypal in order to receive money.
    Actually I meant, like, a paypal account that is registered. Since blankaex said his Paypal account is unregistered, I assumed that there are Paypal Unregistered and Registered accounts.
    by Cryopon

Apparently you need to register a credit card with your Paypal account to actually use the money in it. Which is stupid, and they also take like $10 off your credit card for no reason. I only made my Paypal so I could receive cash from ads for writing RuneScape guides, and I'm not even going to spend it.

In other news, I've submitted my entries to said e-mail address. If you have not received them, or there is some problem opening/downloading them, please contact me and I'll find an alternate way to send you the files.

Quote from the e-mail in case you don't read them:

I do have a Paypal account, but it is unregistered. I am able to receive money, but cannot spend it, and as such, I feel it would be a waste of money if I claimed it in the event that I won a prize. If possible, I would like to receive an alternate prize, such as a Steam or NX Gift Code. Another way for me to receive a prize may be to purchase something online (eBay) using the money I may have won, and having the seller send it to my address instead, since I can't use my own Paypal. If not, upgrading my Hidden-Street Forum account (Blankaex) to the "Donator" rank would also be appreciated. If that as well is not possible, then I would like for someone else to receive the reward, preferably of my own choosing or the next runner-up in the contest.
    So for people without Paypal, there are a couple of other viable options you could give out as rewards, don't you think?
    Last edited by blankaex; 21st November 2011 at 11:31 PM.

what?
    just hook up your bank account like i did. they send you like a 1c deposit after a week or so, you go in and confirm it and voila, you have a paypal.
    i have never heard of anyone being forced to use a CC on paypal... you can spend the money even without the bank account or cc o_O

i don't understand what the giant fuss is about paypal. it's free to register and you don't have to give any monetary-related personal information to use it... unless you want to turn that money into offline cash, then you'd need to backtransfer it to your bank.
    Last edited by emailbox; 22nd November 2011 at 01:06 AM.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

Quote Originally Posted by emailbox View Post
    what?
    just hook up your bank account like i did. they send you like a 1c deposit after a week or so, you go in and confirm it and voila, you have a paypal.
    i have never heard of anyone being forced to use a CC on paypal... you can spend the money even without the bank account or cc o_O

i don't understand what the giant fuss is about paypal. it's free to register and you don't have to give any monetary-related personal information to use it... unless you want to turn that money into offline cash, then you'd need to backtransfer it to your bank.
    Yup, they donate two 0.xx dollar or euro, you have to enter the codes associated with the two amounts.
    Bathis - 13x Ice/Lightning Archmage
    Level 130 [X ] - Level 140 [ ] - 10K minimum range [ ] - 30% int from eq [ ]

Signature made by Blankaex

>Don't have bank account (that I can access).
    >Cannot purchase Runescape membership with "unregistered" Paypal.

Finally finished my submissions.

Best of luck to everyone who entered.