Thread: WTF is wrong with the DOJ?

Icon11 WTF is wrong with the DOJ?

This article is basically saying that the DOJ would like to make website's ToS into law... You can be prosecuted and convicted for breaking a site's ToS. Basically what that means is that anyone who wants to make a "law" (it doesn't have the weight of the law, but you can be prosecuted for it so...) just needs to make a website and write any random ToS. What the ****?

I can imagine it now...

DOJ "hey guys, let's **** with the public and arrest everyone who uses a fake name and fake weight on the internet"
    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAwake View Post
    This thread quickly turned into who all wants to sex up Merciless.

Being pushed by big companies that offer online services at all. If any small company tried it they'd probably laugh them out of court, but I guarantee any big company will be "Oh well you clicked a button and confirmed to this text you could never see without clicking the button, so I guess, you know, you signed away your life you're now a slave".

USA is a joke these days (what country isn't though), and I'm sure that they're just beating the **** out of a dead horse that sold itself away a long time ago, the sad part is that they're going to waste the money within their lifetime instead of being smart like the ****ers who bought out the country before them, and within my lifetime I'll probably see the end of the USA or something worse in it's place.
    Gone with the wind

Blue bird of friendliness penguinzrock's Avatar
    Hate is easy; love takes courage.
    2/1/2010 - supalim becomes first to ever download an entire yobibyte of internet pizza
    PENGUINZ 4 MOD 2012!