Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having trouble connecting to Maple story

Icon10 Having trouble connecting to Maple story

I've been trying to get on for the past 2 hours. I click my maple house browser opens and sit there blank and then says connection was rest and I cant get on anyone having this issues this is completely freaking gay!

I think a lot of people have been affected by this. A couple of hours ago, two of my friends told me they can't go on because of it, but I went on about 10 hours ago and it was alright, haven't tried recently. Just wait for it to get fixed.

how long is it gonna take to fix this issue, Is maple story off line fixing this BS or do I just wait for the hell of it. would deleting and re-downloading maple help any?

I don't know.

The problem is that it is offline, so it would make sense that it's offline while it's being fixed?

Yes, you should wait.

Reinstalling wouldn't help if it's the server that's down. And one of my friends tried that, doesn't work.

Relax man, if you've been playing maple for any time span over a few months, you know that they often have random server outages for no reason (we used to joke it was someone who tripped over the server cords ^^). From your description, I thought you were saying the webpage wasn't working, so just to confirm, you're able to connect to the maple website in your web browser, login, and then press the launch game button correct? If you are and the game can't connect, then blankaex is probably right, and this is just a random server outage :P.
    Last edited by Dae314; 13th November 2011 at 05:05 AM.

No R in Blankaex. It sounds odd.

I had the same problem awhile ago, and It was because my account was disabled from too many failed log in attempts, Try checking if that is the case for you, too.

This is whats happening, I click maple house to connect and its completely blank it keeps waiting nexon to respond but since it takes forever a error comes up and says..." Problem loading page" The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Juliapham View Post
    This is whats happening, I click maple house to connect and its completely blank it keeps waiting nexon to respond but since it takes forever a error comes up and says..." Problem loading page" The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
    I cant even launch the game at all, i dont see the sign in thingy at all

Icon11

If you've been trying from the shortcut on your desktop, why not try just going straight to the GMS site and click play there to login/launch.

Cuz that doesnt work either i tried everything to get on and i just cant for some reason