Thread: Pure LUK SIN or Dexless SIN better? and WHY?

Default Pure LUK SIN or Dexless SIN better? and WHY?

Pure LUK SIN or Dexless SIN better? and WHY?

Aren't they the same thing? A pure LUK sin would be a sin that adds only to LUK, therefore not adding to DEX, therefore being DEXless.

They sound the same.
    I'm Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    Aren't they the same thing? A pure LUK sin would be a sin that adds only to LUK, therefore not adding to DEX, therefore being DEXless.
    they almost the same except dexless can use some claw that need dex stats... so i was wonder is at the end which one have higher damage...

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieBrown View Post
    they almost the same except dexless can use some claw that need dex stats... so i was wonder is at the end which one have higher damage...
    Oh I see.

The dexless sin. The extra attack heavily outweighs the bonus in luk.

so you saying dexless sin is better then pure luk sin?

Yes.

Post too short <_<

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

It depends on what you mean by dexless and pure luk. When talking only about stats, they are the same thing. When talking about character builds, they are not the same thing. A dexless sin puts all points in luk and leaves base dex at 25 (stat dexless). A pure luk sin puts all points into luk and also only scrolls for luk ("true" dexless).

Damage depends solely on gear which depends solely on funding. Pure luk will do more damage but requires extreme funding.

yeah that is what i meant clock.. so you're saying that pure luk sin is better and do more damage then dexless sin if you have the funding for gears right?

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    It depends on what you mean by dexless and pure luk. When talking only about stats, they are the same thing. When talking about character builds, they are not the same thing. A dexless sin puts all points in luk and leaves base dex at 25 (stat dexless). A pure luk sin puts all points into luk and also only scrolls for luk ("true" dexless).

Damage depends solely on gear which depends solely on funding. Pure luk will do more damage but requires extreme funding.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

That's correct. Pure luk will do more damage. However, this requires things like a VIP claw and a double-egged cHTN.