Thread: UA Page skill build

Default UA Page skill build

So yeah, I finally got my Dawn Warrior to 120, and after spending 7 hours hunting peridots, I finally made my Page UA(Yaaaaaaaaaay)! But I'm having some trouble, which skill build should I follow? Should I follow a CO reliant build or not?

Edit: Also, does CO work with Mihil's Soul Driver? =o
    Last edited by I'm feeling tired sleepy; 22nd November 2011 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm feeling tired sleepy View Post
    So yeah, I finally got my Dawn Warrior to 120, and after spending 7 hours hunting peridots, I finally made my Page UA(Yaaaaaaaaaay)! But I'm having some trouble, which skill build should I follow? Should I follow a CO reliant build or not?

Edit: Also, does CO work with Mihil's Soul Driver? =o
    It's a good idea to follow the CO build, since you're saving tons of SP doing that. It's a handy skill and I can't think of a reason not to follow it.

CO reliant for second job is completely your choice - it doesn't help at all, but some people just the idea of having all their skills maxed.

CO reliant for third is essentially a must. All skills in third job are important, and if you can max them, why not?

And no CO doesn't work with Soul Driver. Soul Driver, I believe, appears in the beginner tab, and CO has no effect on those skills.

Alright, so it's CO reliant from third job on wards. Got it.