Thread: Need some help getting started on steam.

Default Need some help getting started on steam.

Like I just made a steam account on my crappy computer, I dont plan on playing the most graphically beautiful games. I also have no money to spend on games on steam, are there any really good indies that are free. Or maybe like a fallout or ES title?
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

Well, Fallout 3 was the best in the series, I say, and Skyrim looks legit. If you have a crappy Computer, I would recommend the game "Chime". It's like Tetris, but with multiple songs, and grid shapes.
    Your computer might be able to handle Portal, though, and that game isn't too expensive. It's one of my favorite games, too.
    Team Fortress 2 is now a free to play game, and it won't be too hard on your run-of-the-mill computers, so I would recommend that too.
    That's about all I can think of that you can run. Without knowing your specs, I mean.

Many people buy ready-made accounts with games. Service https://accfarm.com/buy-steam-accounts can provide such an opportunity. I have 5 accounts that I bought for account boosting. My clients work closely with this service.
    Last edited by Otrixson; 26th July 2021 at 03:31 PM.

I also looking for some tips to start my channel on Steam. And I am so happy after finding your post because I have found my answer in your post. Does anyone over here hear Rebecca Ferguson's "Bones" song? If not then you can listen to it over https://www.atchuup.com/rebecca-ferg...-inauguration/ here. My question is when I am streaming my channel on Steam, can I play this music in my background. Or there will be the copyright issue?
    Last edited by JasonJGonzalez; 27th December 2021 at 01:42 PM.