Thread: Games Like MapleStory

Default Games Like MapleStory

So I came to this forum not too long ago and when I joined I had alot of people commentating (on my introduce me post) that alot of people didnt actively play MapleStory anymore. I myself have been hiding in the League of Legends thread since i signed up here... so im guilty of being over it aswell.

So what games have you guys moved onto that are like MapleStory? I've seen the LaTale section on these forums, which seems a good pick, ive also been tossing up Dragonica Online. I did some research and came up with these three sites basically:
    Games Like Maplestory
    Top 10 2D MMORPGS
    9 Games Like Maplestory

Any personal opinions relating to these games that could lead me in the right direction? or a game listed on the websites above? or even one thats not? I dont have time to invest into more than one.

Thanks for any input! :)
    Last edited by SamSeelyon; 20th June 2013 at 11:54 PM.

It doesn't have to be 2D. I personally took an interest in Dragon Nest but it lacks enough content right now. If it expands more and I start caring I'm definitely going back.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Too lazy to check your links, but I did hear about two other games that seem extremely closely related to Maple.

Wonderking and Ghost Online.

I have heard that Ghost Online got shut down or something, but Wonderking should still be around. I can't guarantee the quality of the games since I've never played them, but you could give them a shot and see where that gets you. Or you know, just look for a new type of game to play.

Beginner

I heard about them too. Because I love online games, but I'm more interested in a different genre. I usually like to spend evenings playing games where you have to look for objects and strain your attention. If you are also interested in such entertainment, then I recommend that you watch the best hidden object games online https://bestallgames.com/hidden-object-games/ on this site. Since they have different games in this genre, on any thematic.