Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Giving away my crap.

Default Giving away my crap.

After a year and 2 months later, Nexon America believes it is appropriate to send 25k NX to heal the damages. Unfortunately, the items were memorable and the hacker did some considerable damage that couldn't be recovered by just 25k NX and little compensation package alone.

So it is appropriate to give away Nexon America's 25k NX and my rat pack savings.

Here is what I'll do. I will give away 25k NX in gift form. What is your gift request and I'll consider making a character on your world to make the gift.

As the title said above, I am also giving away my horde of scrolls. I have very few equips that will rarely appeal to you. The items are located in Bera. It will not work in any other worlds.

This is my list of scrolls that I currently have:

1 Overall Dex 60%
    1 Glove M.Atk 30%
    4 Bow Atk 60%
    3 Xbow Atk 60%
    3 Cape Luk 60%
    3 Cape Int 60%
    1 Claw Atk 30%
    6 Claw Atk 60%
    1 Accessory Dex 70%
    1 Overall Luk 60%
    1 Glove Atk 70%
    4 Glove atk 60%
    3 Glove atk 10%
    2 Knuckle Atk 60%
    7 Shoe Jump 60%
    7 Pole arm atk 60%
    3 2 handed sword atk 60%
    3 Spear atk 60%
    4 2 handed BW atk 60%
    1 Str, Int, Luk Belt 100%
    3 Dex Belt 100%
    5 Wand m.atk 60%
    1 Earring for luk 60%
    5 Staff m.atk 60%
    2 Katara atk 60%

To qualify, all you need is your IGN, world server, your NX request (only 1 so choose wisely) and your reason why. If you also live in the world of Bera, I will allow you to freely choose scrolls that you desire. No limits. I will not accept any PMs. Make your post here.
    I'm Retired.

How generous of you. You should be in Windia. So as I understand it, you're gifting an item per person until you run out of NX, and giving away all those scrolls in Bera? In that case, I would like to request one of dem VIP eye change coupons in Windia, since I got the sexiest look from that random character appearance change ticket event thing, minus the eyes. So one of them would make me the sexiest character in Windia. Much appreciated if you do decide to gift me one, and thanks anyway if you bothered to read the post.

IGN: Kyasutaa
    World: Windia
    NX Request: VIP Eye/Face Coupon thing.

It seems kind of bad to ask something for nothing though...

IGN: Phazonkirby
    World: Bellocan
    NX Request: Extra Character Slot, or Extra Storage Space
    Reason: Because I can't buy NX myself.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Um, are you going to quit? I mean, if you wouldn't 25k nx might help you get back on your feet. =o

And if it's not too much to ask for

IGN: ShugoOwnz
    World: Bera
    NX Request: Shop Permit
    Reason: I need one to merch/sell stuff and it's nearly impossible to get NX here. =/

A while back Thart got hacked and lost all his items, many of which had some sort of sentimental value to him. He's left maplestory behind and moved on.
    Butts.

213 181 178 166 165 164 162 152 147 135 134 130 125 123 123 120 120 104 100 100

@blankaex Your request is fulfilled.

@Phazon I cannot gift extra character slot nor storage slots. Nexon America's retarded polices. Pick something else buddy.

@I'm feeling tired sleepy request fulfilled.
    I'm Retired.

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

How very generous, Thart. At least Nexon finally acknowledged your situation.

If you COULD can you gift KizokuXy a VIP Hair coupon OR Henesys Royal hair. (If Royal hair still exists, I can't remember) Royal and if not, VIP.

Thanks.

As I explained before, put down your world server so I can complete the transaction. And yes, Royal hair is active now.
    I'm Retired.

I'm in Bellocan.