Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paladin End Game Weapon Questions, and UA vs Regular

Quote Originally Posted by I'm feeling tired sleepy View Post
    Alright, so I play a WK and I just got my Legendary Dragon Carabella and I plan on scrolling it and use it as an end game weapon, but my question is how much attack should I aim for in a shield? how much would it cost to scroll/buy one?
    For a WK it's less stressful because they're not actually competing with 2h DPS Since their shield skills make up for the damage loss as is. Try to slowly build it up to like, 7-12, And make sure it's 3-lined and you'll be golden. Think of it as a bonus, rather than a necessity.

You should have a shield regardless anyway so adding attack is just extra.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward

Better than me trying to answer that question, you tell me how much mesos and NX you have and how much you can get.

But really, a shield is almost the last thing you should be thinking of. It's just there for Shield Mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by White Mage Abyss View Post
    For a WK it's less stressful because they're not actually competing with 2h DPS Since their shield skills make up for the damage loss as is. Try to slowly build it up to like, 7-12, And make sure it's 3-lined and you'll be golden. Think of it as a bonus, rather than a necessity.
    Quote Originally Posted by omarXRanger View Post
    You should have a shield regardless anyway so adding attack is just extra.

I always thought Attack on a sheild was necessary. So I should just use a clean shield and focus on my other equipment for the time being?

Quote Originally Posted by DlPSHl7 View Post
    Better than me trying to answer that question, you tell me how much mesos and NX you have and how much you can get.

But really, a shield is almost the last thing you should be thinking of. It's just there for Shield Mastery.
    Messos? Not much(Literally), I just spent a ****load on scrolls and stuff. I have around the 50M mark in pure messo and about 400mish in items, I can get more if needed. None atm, but I might get 30k NX later today.

And, two of my Legendary dragon Carabellas failed(14 scrolls went boom, yay)

Weapon comes first every time. You WILL be using a shield after 120, no matter what, guardian is just too good to pass up. So even a 0 attack shield will be better.

Yes, just get a clean shield. If you really feel like it, get a 3% STR one. But it doesn't need to have attack on it - that comes after you're done with your weapon.

If you do want an attack shield, I recommend getting at least 2 bil or an equivalent of that in NX.