Thread: Paladin End Game Weapon Questions, and UA vs Regular

Threaded View

Default Paladin End Game Weapon Questions, and UA vs Regular

Hi, I have a Paladin and I'm not a seasoned player and I never understood what are key items for certain characters. I wanted to look for an end game weapon and I was wondering which weapon is used the most? I found that many people scroll the Maple Pyrope Sword a lot, why don't people scroll a higher level sword that already has a very high attack? Which sword is the most accessible one that is a staple high end sword? What are the common ones and why?

Sasme question about armor, which armor is the staple armor for Warriors to scroll? Shield?

My second question is about UA vs regular Paladins. What are the advantages? From what I have read...

1. The ability to use Sould Driver. (But people have said it is not used end game, and has been controversial whether it does more damage than other mobbing skills)
    2. The medal, which gives like 2 attack or something?

I don't want to feel that my Paladin is weaker compared to some UA Paladins.

I would really appreciate somebody answering these questions. It would let me train in peace. Thank you.
    Last edited by BrioCloud; 21st December 2011 at 06:30 PM.