• Send them all to India for tech education

0 0%
  • Priestly schools for added guilt

0 0%
  • Some sorta sci-fi instant-learning USB

0 0%
  • Herbal lore, forget all this science stuff

1 16.67%
  • Taoist system (keep people uneducated)

0 0%
  • Something AWESOME that I didn't think of

2 33.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Improving The US Education

Jr. Necki

Medicine is an absolutely beautiful field, though the road to becoming a doctor is probably one of the hardest ones that a youngster decides to take. Medical school is associated with a lot of knowledge and very high level of consistency. Your profession becomes your life pretty much, of course depending on the field that you choose.

Jr. Necki

The choice of a university is one of the most important stages in the life of every person, because this is the very turning point between adulthood and childhood. The most important thing is to make the right choice and each of us has his own. For example, I chose https://www.medicmind.co.uk/medicine-mmi-course/ and I can say that this is really just a wonderful thing that brought me to the people and made me who I am. I advise you all and you definitely won’t regret what you chose

You are also an excellent source for those who have an interest in science and technology. You can use our peer review generator to learn more about things like astronomy, geology, biology, medicine and many others. The more people you can help learn about these subjects, the better off our society will be in the long run.

Jr. Necki

I don’t know how to improve the education system in the country in general, but if we talk about my education, I've long preferred online courses over universities and colleges. For example, such an option as part time mba singapore is very interesting to me now. I really want to learn and get a new profession, and this option of education suits me more than.