Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (need advice) Wind Archer

Default (need advice) Wind Archer

well i wanted to redo my wind archer cause i was randomly putting into sp into random places. i am wondering what is the best skill placement for doing mainly PVE any help would be appreciated.

Don't waste an SP change for a Cygnus Knight.

First and Second Jobs don't make a difference as you have enough to max everything in 2nd.
    First Job: Max everything and leave Storm last.

Second Job: Storm Strike is your main mob move, so go get that early on (At least 1 point). After that, go for at least 1 point in Double Jump. Any additional mobility is good. After that, aim for Mastery to 5, Booster to 6, and then Soul Arrow to at least level 4. After that put 1 into Strafe for a 1v1 move. After that Max out Mastery, then Double Jump, then Final Attack, then Soul Arrow, then Booster, then Storm Spike, then Wind Walk last. As you have remaining SP before 70, put them into Storm (1st job).

Third Job: Get Arrow Rain to level 4 at least. Then max Eagle Eye. Then save 50 Skill Points! After that, max Arrow Rain, then max Wind Piercing, then Evasion Boost, then Puppet.
    Along the way you will get Concentrate (At level 100), and then Hurricane (At level 110). As soon as you get them, max them out with the saved SP you accumulated (50). Finally, level up Wind Shot.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

thanks phazon for such a quick reply i will started later today :) also for the 6 ap i get when i level up is it worth just putting like 1 or 2 in str and the rest in dex? and once i get to the level where i can put an ap into my hp or mp what should i do?

None into MP or HP ever. Get your Str between 4 ~ 45. The rest can easily be covered by other items. As it's a Cygnus don't spend too much, if any, money on it. They're not serious characters.... Shamefully.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

ah that was my problem i put some into into str like 2 when i levled the rest into dex, till i was able to put into hp then i would put 1 into hp then 1 str and 4 dex. this was my lvl 31 SS of my stats and a list of what my skills i had already put into. if by some chance i havent messed up my lvl 31 i will just keep using her instead of starting over. but if i messed up bad im going to start fresh which i dont mind to much

if someone could say if that is good or not that would be cool. if it is not good i got a new character waiting to be played

(20) Critical Shot
    (15) Archer Mastery
    (16) Double Shot
    (10) Storm

(1) Wind Walk
    (2) Double Jump
    (1) Bow Mastery

Last edited by Draco912; 3rd January 2012 at 12:15 PM.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

It looks like you have about 13 points into HP. Couple that with the 5 int and 5 luk, you have 15 "wasted" points. While this definitely isn't good, it's not a character-killer if you stop upgrading HP immediately. Once you hit about 20 wasted points, I'd suggest just restarting. Level 1-3x isn't too bad anyway; maybe a day of work.

Also keep in mind that Knights of Cygnus aren't meant to be end-game characters, so follow whatever build works for you (just end with the 'right' SP maxed).

I'd follow Phazon's build with one suggestion. Finish out maxing Arrow Rain and Wind Piercing before saving points.

Spoiler!

k thanks for the heads up no more points into hp and i will max out those skills b4 saving the rest of my sp. so no more into str either? and also mp isnt that key for some of my attacks? should i put like 1 or 2 into mp or something?
    Last edited by Draco912; 5th January 2012 at 02:36 AM.

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

No points should go into HP or MP. It's not really going to change your potion use since you still won't have enough for % based MP pots. Upgrade enough str to wear your weapons.

Spoiler!

Might as well restart though, 1-30 takes very little time. Also, the legends leveling event is in progress so if you were to create a Mercedes/Cannon Shooter you could just use the exp pot gained on your new WA.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRider View Post
    wow, your an idiot
    Spoiler!

i finally got to play some and got storm spike but i tend to drain my mp quickly lol guess i will need to invest into buying some mp pots