Thread: Demon Slayers and the instant kill chance.

Default Demon Slayers and the instant kill chance.

What skill gives Demon Slayers their instant kill chance? Is it just something that comes naturally to them? I feel like that is the key to being able to train on monsters so much higher of a level than you. I was getting over 600%/hr at level 63 training in C-2 in Magatia on my 100% unfunded Demon Slayer using nothing but Silent Crusade 1000HP Potions. The trend seemed to work perfectly so that every time I'd use a Dark Thrust + Lash combo, at least 2-3 of the monsters would die despite having over half of their HP remaining. I do not hack, frankly I wouldn't even know how to, so that is obviously out of the question. I guess here's where I'm going with this...

1. What gives Demon Slayers their insta-kill ability?
    2. Is the whole "being easily able to train on monsters 25 levels higher than you" thing normal throughout a Demon Slayer's life? Like...when I'm level 93, will Kentasaurus in Leafre be an option? LOL
    3. Who else experiences this with their DS?

From what I've seen the instant kill effect is completely passive, as no skills explain having such an effect. I don't know if it applies to mobs of a higher level than you though, probably because you kill the ones the same level as you quicker than it can execute.

Also that accuracy thing is just the new accuracy formula. For each level difference between you and the mob there's a 2% Miss rate increase.
    Spoiler!

My art blog

Quote Originally Posted by Kayoh View Post
    What skill gives Demon Slayers their instant kill chance? Is it just something that comes naturally to them? I feel like that is the key to being able to train on monsters so much higher of a level than you. I was getting over 600%/hr at level 63 training in C-2 in Magatia on my 100% unfunded Demon Slayer using nothing but Silent Crusade 1000HP Potions. The trend seemed to work perfectly so that every time I'd use a Dark Thrust + Lash combo, at least 2-3 of the monsters would die despite having over half of their HP remaining. I do not hack, frankly I wouldn't even know how to, so that is obviously out of the question. I guess here's where I'm going with this...

1. What gives Demon Slayers their insta-kill ability?
    2. Is the whole "being easily able to train on monsters 25 levels higher than you" thing normal throughout a Demon Slayer's life? Like...when I'm level 93, will Kentasaurus in Leafre be an option? LOL
    3. Who else experiences this with their DS?
    1. Pretty sure it's "Curse of Fury" in your beginner skill tab.
    2. You can head to DGP at 100, though I didn't try earlier. Assuming your gear is good/great it's certainly possible.
    3. Experiences what?

Also the training is always fast up till around 100-110 ish. From 110 on, if you can get a good party at LHC, it should be a breeze.

bolt202/veil225/feint200

I went to DGP at level 95.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by kaglover1 View Post
    But now I'm like screw that, I'm skipping to the part where Bella finally combines with Edward