Thread: Introduction / Question !

Default Introduction / Question !

Hey there everyone! The name's Brian. I've been a mapler since....well pretty early on. You know, when Forest of Golems was THE training spot..and getting to lvl 50 was a big deal! Originally a Bera player, I since moved to Windia (years back) and that's been my home.

I've had just about every class lol, currently LOVING the Cannoneer, so that's what I'm playing (just got back into maple after oh..half a year or so of not playing).

my interests: gaming in general, RPGs are my favorite, fighting games, adventure, survival horror (not an FPS person). Anime, music, movies, tattoos, piercings, culinary arts, photography, cars and art in general.

----

The Question:

I'm wondering why I can't use my exp bottles. This is my first Legends character, the 4th character on the account and as of right now Im lvl 52 and just can't use them. I open up the event page (pressing V) and I see it on the list, but it doesnt let me click the bottles or the button that's supposed to say "available". Is there something I just haven't read that would make me misunderstand the way it works?

hi brian, welcome to HS. :)

on the left hand side of the screen, you have to click a lightbulb or one of those to receive the potion. then it should be in your inventory...and then use it from there.

hehehe

solelygrace+saiarain <3