Thread: Maiden's Weave hair

Icon8 Maiden's Weave hair

Can you still get this style from Amoria via REG coupons? I just spent $40 trying to get it and failed.

Maiden's Weave is rare, even heck i'm trying to get it. You can get it from Amoria REG and also NLC REG

Thanks! =] I thought I was losing my mind for a moment

Lol i understand, i tried doing that myself a while back. I was very close into losing all my nexon so i stayed with Angelica :S

Jr. Necki

How much attention should be paid to the choice of pillows and sleeping materials in terms of hair care? What types of pillows can help reduce hair damage and what specific advice can you give?

Beginner

The choice of pillows and materials for sleeping plays an important role in hair care. Satin and silk cushions create a smooth finish, reducing friction and preventing split ends and breakage, see hair care comparison. The low friction pads also help to minimize damage, especially for long and fragile hair. Pillows should be chosen according to the type of hair (for example, curly hair) and materials with a rough texture, such as cotton, should be avoided. It's also important to change and clean your pillows regularly to prevent the build-up of oils and impurities that can affect the condition of your hair.