Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need a lot of help, starting over

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

What level are you now?

If the top doesn't have anything good, that should be the first thing to work on. Aim for a level 80+ top and scroll for as much +Luk as you can. Potential stats should be as much %Luk as you can. The cape is actually okay since it's level 80. The only real way to upgrade it is to try for a Blackfist Cloak or a Raven Chaser cape. Both of which will be expensive. So I wouldn't worry about the cape for now. If you don't need the +12 Dex from your maple shoes, try to get a pair of thief boots level 80+.

Personally, I'd sell off the Ilbis and get a few more sets of Hwabis so you have more stars.

I'm still level 110.

I planned to sell the ilbis, just haven't really gotten around to it/had time to play much as of late.

I've never really scrolled anything. Would you happen to have any recommendations on how I should scroll the top? As in which % scrolls to use etc?

Too cool for bot zapping Clockwork's Avatar

You can stay at Captains if you want but they are slow by this point. You can head to deep Ludi. Or go to LHC (Crockies). Or MP/PQ.

I would just go for 60% for Luk scrolls for the top since you're not super omg dmg horing.