Thread: Need a lot of help, starting over

Threaded View

Default Need a lot of help, starting over

I realize these threads must come up a lot but I'm completely lost.

I use to play a very long time ago, back in 2007, and didn't even play much back then but I've been pretty bored lately and thought I might pick this up again. I had a hermit to level 73 back when I played and thoroughly enjoyed it so I thought I'd start another one.

I have a buddy of mine offering to fund me on basically any world that I want to play and is being pretty generous about it. Well, I think he is, no idea what the average income is anymore or anything. He's offering to fund me 3-4b.

I'm open to all suggestions on basically what to spend it on and if possible, please be as specific as possible. No acronyms or anything because I literally forgot everything I knew about the game and haven't kept updated on any of the new stuff. Also, if anyone can point me to a good guide and other websites. All the stickys seem to be very outdated. From what it looks like, everyone goes no dex and pure luk?

Like I said, I'm basically a new player and looking for a lot of free information and will be eternally grateful :D

Thanks a lot.

edit: I've found Clockwork's guide and it's very helpful and updated so thanks to that!
    Last edited by Darkness280; 26th January 2012 at 01:11 PM.