Thread: Need a lot of help, starting over

Threaded View

Ok, so I've been looking to finally buy some mid level gear and I've been looking around the fm and what not and I'm pretty confused on what to buy. A lot seems to has changed since I played a bit back in 2007. I'm currently level 61.

I was mistaken and my friend could only fund me on windia and gave me 4b to do with whatever I please.

I realize I shouldn't be spending too much money worrying about mid level gears, but I'm using basically nothing and figure it'd be more efficient to pick up some stuff.

The only gears I'm using atm is a
    silver deputy badge, a set of ilbis and then like 6 or so steelys. I'm literally using the gear that I started with. I'm still using the very first claw you get when you switch to a thief haha, leveling is so fast with this event it's kind of crazy.

I bought a 48 attk maple skanda for 50m... I have no idea if this was a good buy but it seems like it could hold me over for awhile until I level a bit more? I know I want to buy some attack work gloves but not really sure how high I should get with my funding. I was also going to pick up a zakum helm to hold me over. I was then going to get rid of all the steelys and buy a total of.. about 8 ilbis sets, or I was thinking of just using the steelys till 70 and just buying hwabis and saving a little money. Are those.. level 17 rings worth buying? from what I've seen in the FM they average like 150mish. Other than that, I really have no idea what to buy to stretch the money I've been given the best. I don't remember there being so many choices back then with these belts and all these different rings/earrings and what not. So I'm pretty confused and would like a lot of hand holding :(
    Last edited by Darkness280; 1st February 2012 at 05:23 PM.