Thread: Using An Empty House for what it's meant for.

Hybrid View

Default Using An Empty House for what it's meant for.

An Empty House
    Been a bad day? Shout all your problems and rants into an empty house.
    I swear to god, my mum should ****ing die. All of that **** she tells me can go die with her. What kind of mother makes her son spend HIS OWN money to get HER stuff, then LEAVE HIM in the COLD for 30 minutes for the next bus, so she doesn't need to carry the **** she MADE me buy? The pathetic excuses aren't helping, you know, ****ing *****.

The only good thing that happened today is that I finally got something that seems like it MIGHT help my ankle. And this is after at least 6 months of my mum *****ing about how X-Rays give you cancer and ****, shut the **** up. All she says translates to "I don't give a **** if you can't walk, I don't want to PAY for an X-Ray". And I FINALLY got information on an orthodontist after another four months, and I'm willing to bet I'll need braces again because of my ****ing dumbass mum who doesn't want to PAY for what SHE suggested.

End result: Mum out of life would probably make it easier. Next time I see this post I'll probably think otherwise, but for now, I hate her ****ing guts. Any comments?

Breathe in. Breathe out. Calm down. You don't want your mom dead, and this is your over-reaction to your situation. If you're that mad, voice your thoughts to her? Afraid you'd upset her? Then you don't hate her.
    Actually go through with it? She'll drop her ways if it bothers you, or she will get mad, storm off, leave, and think about the situation.

One day you'll realize that she's a human like you too.

My parents can piss me off too for the irrational choices they made, and over-dramatically unreasonable nature but I know I still love them even when I don't want to deal with the next row of insanity. But yeah I know what you mean and you obviously don't wish death on her it's just you venting off frustration. Just remember to live every day of your life as if it's you or her last, in the sense that you don't want to leave with a bad taste in your mouth that you may regret.

Much love for using the subforum for what it's meant for though.
    Last edited by PhoenixRider; 26th January 2012 at 07:02 PM.

@Wyatt, I did tell her, slightly sugar coated. Sort of. In a sense that tried to make her feel bad, but she just sounded pissed.

@CLL, she's inhuman until I think otherwise. Which will probably be by tomorrow morning.

@PR, agreed with everything you said. Empathy is much appreciated.
    Last edited by blankaex; 26th January 2012 at 06:56 PM.

You'll wish them dead and say you hate them 'till they're long gone. I wished my dad dead and said I hated him everyday since I could talk, but when he died I instantly regretted it, even the last thing I said to him was that I hated him, and he died when I was 8. Only 10 seconds after I heard that he had died after I got home from school did I wish that I could re-do it all and never say all those terrible things to him. The saying "You don't know what you have until it's gone" is very true, and you should at the very least enjoy the time you spend with her if at all possible for you so that you don't miss out on what could have been. Parents may do stupid things but you should always forgive them because they probably give you more than you think.
    Last edited by ALostCow; 29th January 2012 at 11:10 AM.

Always the Bridesmaid... bulmabriefs144's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    @Wyatt, I did tell her, slightly sugar coated. Sort of. In a sense that tried to make her feel bad, but she just sounded pissed.

@CLL, she's inhuman until I think otherwise. Which will probably be by tomorrow morning.

@PR, agreed with everything you said. Empathy is much appreciated.
    The above people are partially right, everyone's parents have bad moments. But let's examine this post if what he's saying is true. He mentioned that his mom made him pay for her shopping. Normally, a parent pays for their children (considered either generous or expected, depending on how spoiled the child is), or insists they pay their own way giving them an allowance. Here, though, you have the situation turned on its head and mom is mooching. What if someone had a job that they worked hard for, and rather than use it to pay rent (which actually might be a justifiable reason a parent would borrow their children's money) they spend it on lottery tickets? Then there's point two, that this person is seemingly apathetic on their kid's health and well-being. Conclusion? This person is no Mom. And no parent either.

Ditch her and hang out with your friends. They're your family.