Thread: Suggestions for AP Allocation

We're in a heap o'trouble Tesiqurasa's Avatar

Default Suggestions for AP Allocation

My mage, Blizztacular, has finally begun to creep up on the end levels (thank you excessive storm growth), and though I rarely train him anymore, at this rate I'll reach 999 int relatively soon. Thanks to the recent 10 free AP, I'm at 988 base int, 4 base everything else, lvl 192. This leaves me with 29 extra AP that I don't really need. I'm also at 195 total luk with no int sacrificed. Even if I get rid of the few %all stat and +luk from potential, I'd still have more than enough to equip any weapon.

I'd like suggestions for my remaining AP. I have four options: save the SP for whatever reason, allocate to HP, allocate to MP, or allocate to Luk. I'm currently at 4222 HP and 29616 MP with a CHTP (no decent HB or other %hp gear).

I'm leaning toward either HP or Luk, so if anyone has suggestions, they'd be appreciated.

Spoiler!

How much HP do you get per point?

Thunder God

As a mage, you only get 11 HP per point into HP. It's not worth it.

I would add it into your LUK so that you have flexibility in altering your Potential arrangement.

Tesi asking questions about Maple. The world is going to end.

I think Luk would be the most worthwhile, you wouldn't get enough HP for it to make a noticeable difference.