Thread: demon slayer question

Default demon slayer question

well when im done with my WA i have a demo slayer i had created when it first was release but havent touched it.

my question is i have like 112 legend coins but dont know what items to buy with the legend coins for my demon slayer any suggestions would be nice. i just want to use up those coins before the are no longer used
    <---- i made this

Quote Originally Posted by Draco912 View Post
    well when im done with my WA i have a demo slayer i had created when it first was release but havent touched it.

my question is i have like 112 legend coins but dont know what items to buy with the legend coins for my demon slayer any suggestions would be nice. i just want to use up those coins before the are no longer used
    If you want to, buy a Maple Scarf for 8 coins. It's a really good pendant until you get a HTP.

Also, buy the Legendary items, but ONLY the 100 / 110 weapons. (Depending on what you can afford later)
    The 110 Weapons are guaranteed to have Epic potential, too. Buy the 1h Mace or Axe, they're identical in terms of stats.
    If you want to, you could try scrolling it with the scrolls in the shop. (The 40% ones) but it's a risk.
    You could also snag a few of the Scarves, and hold onto them to sell later .They're selling for bout 25m right now in Bellocan. (Clean and not revealed potential, of course)

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
    If you want to, buy a Maple Scarf for 8 coins. It's a really good pendant until you get a HTP.

Also, buy the Legendary items, but ONLY the 100 / 110 weapons. (Depending on what you can afford later)
    The 110 Weapons are guaranteed to have Epic potential, too. Buy the 1h Mace or Axe, they're identical in terms of stats.
    If you want to, you could try scrolling it with the scrolls in the shop. (The 40% ones) but it's a risk.
    You could also snag a few of the Scarves, and hold onto them to sell later .They're selling for bout 25m right now in Bellocan. (Clean and not revealed potential, of course)
    thanks for the reply im just a little lost a little so buy a lvl110 mace or axe and a maple scarf. and about the few other scarves which ones you ment? sorry im still nooby lol
    <---- i made this

Quote Originally Posted by Draco912 View Post
    thanks for the reply im just a little lost a little so buy a lvl110 mace or axe and a maple scarf. and about the few other scarves which ones you ment? sorry im still nooby lol
    ALWAYS buy the highest level scarf possible. I THINK it's for Lv 80. (Though it may be 70.)I am sure of it being 8 coins, however.