Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Cannoneer

Thread: Cannoneer

Default Cannoneer

Well ive gotten my cannoneer to level 131 and im stuck, i dont know what monsters to train on becouse all the monsters i have tried either took too long to kill or diddnt give sufficient exp, when i tried LHC it was so boring and i couldnt get a good party, PQing i do from time to time and its ok exp but gets fairly boring, I think the best thing was Monster PArk but there are never any people there for 120+ maybe if you go in at the right time you might be able to get in a party but most of the time the only people there are 4 people just sitting there AFK.

I could use some help on what to train on or do to get through these levels.

Thanks for any help you can give me. Greatly appriciated.

monster park if it's still there, dragon forest in leafre

http://global.hidden-street.net/monster/121-140?page=1
    Last edited by kaglover1; 16th February 2012 at 10:25 AM.

Never try to do LHC on the fly. You need to assemble some people that are willing to do it with you.
    [21-11, 13:19] Tesiqurasa: so do their guns
    [21-11, 13:19] Bishopz: Al qaeda has a magazine.

At your level, Kenta, Rex, Dragon Rider, (maybe) Ellin are all pretty decent PQs. DRPQ can give you some pretty handy scrolls to recover your pot cost. Kenta as well (got 2 overall dex in 5 pqs before).

Otherwise the only place I know which may be alright is temple of time memory lane 1 (since you can't proceed without finishing the level 140 quest). The map is big but you should be able to 2-3 HKO with spike even unfunded and cover a platform with militia. Good luck!

Thunder God

You seriously felt the need to necropost on this ancient thread (and with mediocre advice at best)?

You might be doing something wrong with the LHC part. I've been there from 110 to 152 and play to stay there for a lot longer. Probably to max. I've always managed to find a party by just CCing and using the Party Search. More often than not, a party of 4-5 people sees me going past and sends me an invite to fill up their party. Almost no effort on my part.

There aren't really any "good" monster maps to actually grind on, after about level 100. Like MintPanda said, Temple of Time's first map might be okay, but LHC is by far the best. You could try some PQs, but if they're boring to you, give LHC another chance. You can only do PQs a certain amount of times a day anyway.

Alternatively for Monster Park, you could solo that.

Thunder God

Quote Originally Posted by blankaex View Post
    You might be doing something wrong with the LHC part. I've been there from 110 to 152 and play to stay there for a lot longer. Probably to max. I've always managed to find a party by just CCing and using the Party Search. More often than not, a party of 4-5 people sees me going past and sends me an invite to fill up their party. Almost no effort on my part.

There aren't really any "good" monster maps to actually grind on, after about level 100. Like MintPanda said, Temple of Time's first map might be okay, but LHC is by far the best. You could try some PQs, but if they're boring to you, give LHC another chance. You can only do PQs a certain amount of times a day anyway.

Alternatively for Monster Park, you could solo that.
    Why the hell are you answering a question 6+ months old?

I saw the thread get posted in, and wasn't smart enough to check the date of the post.